PAX/The End

Eddy POV

Steve and I woke up to remember that today is the first day of summer. We showered, brushed our teeth and changed. We went downstairs and ate some cereal. All the guys came downstairs with 2 boxes. Mitch gave me one and Vikk gave Steve one. We both opened them and they were tickets to PAX West in California. We lived in Florida. The guys said we are leaving tomorrow at 2:a.m

Time skip to like 9 hours later

It's 8:p.m. And we are going to pack. I have a suitcase and a backpack. In my backpack I packed all of the devices that were scattered on the table, My main phone, my laptop, some plushies, my notepad for drawing, my plane ticket, ticket for PAX and loads of snacks. In my suitcase I packed all of my shorts and short sleeved clothes, another laptop, a neck pillow some caps, toiletries, some accessories, 12 packs of sharpies, another notepad but bigger with different coloured pages, a journal to write in if some crazy stuff happens in PAX and some books for the plane ride. After I packed Steve and I fell asleep.

Time skip to 1:00 a.m.

I checked the guys rooms and I knew they didn't set their alarm clocks to 2 a.m. Steve and I were gonna prank them. We got these things called movement alarmer's and we put them on their bed and attached it to a wire which would pull the wire which would make a marble fall onto a button which would make one of those fairy dolls fly in the air which would hit a piece of wood which would make a bowling ball slide and hit a bucket which would tip over one their faces waking them up and them waking up to the bowling ball making a strike and we made it so it would scream strike after the bowling ball would hit a strike. Steve and I got a pot and pan and started hitting them together which made them groan and 5 seconds later I heard water pour and then the screaming STRIKE!

"EDDY, STEVE!!!!" Is what I heard then the guys came downstairs covered in whipped cream and wet faces. I forgot to mention after the water would tip over a can of whipped cream would spray all over them. They all chased us into the pool but I slowed down time, went behind them and pushed them in. They got back out and dried themselves off and changed. Steve and I were already ready. While the guys were getting ready I posted a new chapter on my book. I then out on my blue beats headphones and started listening to music. When the guys were ready it was 1:55 a.m. I put my beats and my phone in my suitcase and we got a minivan to drive us to the airport. The plane ride was gonna be 7 hours. On he plane ride Mitch and Jerome fell asleep on eachother so I took a picture and posted it on Twitter saying. #Merome. I went on watt pad again and read another Fanfiction. It was about a girl and she was going to spend a night at Prestons house for her birthday with the pack but her parents died so she had to live there and she eventually became Prestons girlfriend the book was called Surprise. (ellabieb 's story) I have been reading it and it's pretty good. I decided to read one of the books I brought. There was 4 hours of the flight left. I watched a movie on my phone. After the movie there was 2 hours left. All of the guys and I decided to make a random server and play in it. After we got kinda bored there was 30 minutes left. I spent that 30 minutes watching one of Prestons parkour videos. When we landed we got our bags and went into the airport we had to stay an hour to wait for Kenny to pick us up. We were all wearing hoodies to hide our identity but oh god it was really hot. Steve has a YouTube channel he created it like 2 weeks ago. He has 2 million subscribers and I have 3 million. I spent that one hour listening to music, watching someone from the packs videos and reading and writing chapters for my book. After an hour we heard a beep and ran into Kennys minivan. A fan saw us and started chasing the van but stopped after like 10 seconds because they fell. We drove to the hotel. It was beautiful All of us shared a massive room with Kenny everyone had their own king sized bed. The room was circular like a dome and if you looked out the window you could se the beach there was also a balcony. There was an upstairs to our room as well and when you are on the second floor you can look down and see the first floor. There was a massive kitchen with loads of food already, 10 toilets, a massive cinema room with a giant flat screen tv and you can watch the latest movies, a lounge, a spa place and a storage room with so much beach stuff. We all changed into our beach stuff and ran to the beach I jumped in the water and started swimming. I got a surfboard and started surf boarding. I heard there was a sand castle competition so all of us entered. We made a sand castle you could actually walk into there was a sand chair and a sand table me wade the sand table and chair so compact with sand you could sit in the chair and put food on the table. There was also another room which had a small swimming pool in it. Our team came in first. But when we got on the stage some fans noticed us and ran at us. I think some of them were haters because I heard some people calling them rude words. We ran into the hotel and ran into our rooms. We changed and watched movies until it was late.