Terrifying Threat

Sorry guys for not updating I'm currently in a friends house right now. I might not update on Saturday but after that more updates will come.

Eddy POV

We Super speeded to school and when we got there we met up with Angel. She was usually late. We ran into the gym.

"Why are you late," Our gym teacher said.

"Erm well you see erm you know we erm and-" I was cut off by Angel and Steve.

"Family Issues," Steve and Angel said they are both so good at making up excuses.

"Ok well go and change and get ready QUICKLY!" He screamed his face getting redder.

We all ran to the changing rooms. Steve and I changed in two seconds but waited 1 minute so our teacher wouldn't think we were suspicious and angel changed in 2 minutes. Our teacher is really weird but don't say that to his face because he is really strict he literally punched a child before and it knocked them out. Steve and I are the only ones that know that and our teacher said he will do the same thing if we get him fired. Isn't our teacher so nice! *note the sarcasm* since we were late we had to run 6 miles instead of three. I gave Angel energy powers and Steve already has them. Angel ran as fast as a wolf and Steve and I used a bit of our Super speed so we could run the 1 mile track in less than a minute. And Angel ran it in a minute. We finished before everyone else.

Time skip to lunch because I can

I was eating my lunch until Dylan's Brother walked over to me.

"Before you 'try' and beat me up can you tell me your name?" I ask.

"It's David," he says while cracking his knuckles.

"TEACHER DAVID PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!" I scream as I punch myself in the face.

A teacher comes over pulls him on his ear away while saying "4 HOURS OF DETENTION" I smirk at Steve and he smirks back. We superspeed over to Dylan and slap him in the face as hard as we can. Hi face looked soooooooooooooo red. We both did that in less than a nano second. We ate the rest of our lunch in peace and our eyes were purple.

Time skip to end of school

We both superspeeded to johns house. We saw Dylan and Alex. Steve and I put our hands up and knocked them out. We went inside of his house and started training.

After training John brought out the biggest water bottles in the world they were literally bigger than him. Steve and I both drank the bottles in 1 second.

"People with powers need to drink alot of water but once you're used to training you don't need as much," John says. Steve and I superspeed home. I hear a splash sound behind the door and I see a bucket of disgusting gunk stuff on the floor pouring. The guys come down stairs. Then I noticed it was supposed to be a prank. Wow Steve and I are too fast to prank. The guys all have sad faces and then they start chasing us. Preston was about to push me into the pool but I ran on the water. I then felt something push me into the pool but I made an air bubble so I didn't get wet. The bubble resurfaced on the ground and then it popped which sprayed water on Jerome the person that pushed me and Preston on the other side of the pool. I then jumped onto the roof and started teasing them. I eventually came back down. We decided to make a challenge video it was the what's in my mouth challenge. I guessed all of mine right I got sugar, jam, honey, peanutbutter, mayonnaise and ketchup. After the video we decided to go to the mall. I got my wallet with 200$ left in it and we started buying some clothes. I went into a store to find a creeper hoodie and black and green pants that said BOOM! And then I saw and enderman hoodie with black and purple pants that say Pearl. I also saw a creeper poster that says BOOM I blew up your room. And and enderman one that said don't you dare stare. We bought all of the things I mentioned and some other stuff. After the shopping we went to the foodcourt. We ate some McDonald's. The guys drove home while Steve and I ran home. We went inside and started watching something while we were waiting for the guys. When they came Steve,Mitch and I played some money wars. It was teams of three. Our team ended up winning and some people in the chat were calling Mitch a fake and some people were screaming his name in chat. We ended the video then edited it and uploaded it. we were walking out of the room until a brick flew out of the window and nearly hit my head. It had a note on it and it said. Dear The pack and Eddy and Steve. We are coming for you and your friends and we know about Steve and Eddys secret. Bye idiots.
-Unknown. After I read it my eyes turned orange then I had a vision.

Vision

I was in a room a black room then I heard someone come inside. I looked up to see a man in black clothing he got a bat and hit me in the leg and I stood up I followed him into a room to see a man in a black Chair across me. Man why is there so much black. I sat in the chair and the man said some stuff. Then I turn to my left to see Steve next to me. Then there were two men with guns and they were about to shoot us.

End of vision

I was on the floor with Mitch looking over me. I saw Steve next to me on the floor as well. They said we both ran around screaming then slapped Preston and tripped. (I laughed at that as well.)

So I'm gonna end this chapter here this is just when Preston gets a vision same as Steve and they go to school late and they get a threatening. Please

RATE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

And I will see you guys later bye my TBNR's