Ultimate UHC

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fro 80 FLIPPING reads and I might make this chapter like an 800 words chapter cause I don't really feel inspired but just so Yiu know I am not discontinuing the story so I just wanted to say that so now go on READ

Steve and I woke up. Yay! Another day of getting bullied by Alex and Dylan. Steve and I woke up did the morning usual. We went downstairs and made some breakfast. Vikk/Mom drove us to school. I used my healing bower so now Steve doesn't have a gash on his lip and I don't have a black eye it just looks like a faded Bruins and Steve just has a kind of swollen lip. When we got there we were immediately greeted by Alex and Dylan. This is getting annoying. The annoyance turned into anger. I kicked Alex in the face and Steve punched Dylan in the gut. They just walked off. My first class was history.

Skip to last class.

Dylan and Alex were in this class while our teacher was looking at the board a piece of paper landed on my table it said 'Meet Me at the back of  school ALONE -Alex and Dylan' well they're probably gonna beet me up.

After school.

When we walked out of school there was a big crowd of people so Steve and I lost each other. I was going to walk out until I got grabbed by the wrist by yes you thought right Alex. when we were at the back of school he slammed be into the brick wall. I could feel the back of my head bleeding. A lot then Alex kicked my leg and I fell down. Dylan pulled me up and slammed me to the wall again Alex Kicked me in the face and I had bruises everywhere and a bleeding nose and lip. They kicked and punched me everywhere. Until I faintly said.

"I hate you"

Their faces were red with anger then Alex pulled me up by the arm then he snapped my bone in half I screamed so loudly. Steve then ran over here and punched Alex in the face and then called him a stupid, horrible person. Alex hit angry and punched Steve in the head and he knocked him out I was on the verge of tears until Angel came. She was half wold mode. She cam up to Alex and scratched him on the face so he had a big gash then Alex ran away. She snarled at Dylan, he ran away. I ran over to Steve and then put my hand over his head. There was still a bruise but it looked a bit faded I checked his pulse and it was weak.

"Thank you for saving us," I tell Angel.

"No problem Alex looked like he was gonna kill you!" She screamed/said.

We talk abut more until the pain in my arm really kicked in I fainted. I woke up in a hospital to see the guys looking down at me. Angel told the guys about Alex and Dylan bullying Steve and I and about my POWERS!!!!! The doctor says says we are free to go so we walk out of the hospital. When we get out I heal my hand then rip the cast off. The guys just look at me blankly then I tell them about my healing powers. We drive home into the house. We record a youtuber UHC with the pack, Gizzy, team crafted minus Mitch and Jerome because they're in the pack, Kenny, Choco, Matt, Pete, Brayden, Ross and Max. They were teams of 3. The teams were,

1.Steve, Preston and I

2.Jerome, Mitch and Sky/Adam

3.Rob,Lachlan and Kenny

4.Ian, Quentin and Jason

5.Ty, Gizzy and Brayden

6.Choco, Matt and Pete

7.Vikk, Max and Ross

Gizzy counted from ten and it started. They went into their private Skype calls. Steve and I were in the same room so we could talk to eachother but Preston was across the hall so we skyped him. Right of the bat we found a cave with iron. IRON! I said in the chat. Then Jerome died. Death he said in chat. He was eliminated. We were all typing in chat sometimes as well.

Mi: Just found some Iron.

E: XD I found iron ages ago I have diamonds.

Mi: O_O

E: XD

HuskyMudkipz was slain by Zombie.

E: Bye Fish 🐟☠

Q: IM NOT A FISH!!! IM AN AMPHIBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E: Bye frog 🐸☠

Q: IM not a frog but it's better than calling me a fish

Time skip to near the end of game. (4 hours later)

Steve Preston and I have full diamond armor a diamond sword and 10 gapples. It's only us, Rob's team and Vikks team left. I kill Lachlan and says bye little lachy. Steve kills rob and Preston kills Kenny.

"There can be only one TBNR!" He screams/says.

Now it's just us and Vikks team. I sneak attack Vikk and nearly kill him but I'm at half hearts so I run away Steve kills Ross. And Preston kills max. Max rages. Preston then got shot by a skeleton and Steve got slain by a zombie it was just me and Vikk. While he was running along looking for me I was above the trees. I type in chat look up and Vikk looks up as I jump on him. I hit him 3 times with my diamond sword but he has full diamond with iron boots. He hits me like 5 times and I have one heart left. I swing at Vikk one more time and he dies and my team wins. Steve and I both do round offs into backhand springs into back flips and then high five then we both pick Preston up and run around the house saying SUCK IT. Everyone's really salty so we make them dinner. We make burgers. After our dinner Steve and I decided to watch some YouTube.