Kidnapped

Eddy POV

We woke up and told everyone about our visions and they were almost exactly the same but in different pov's. And we also told them about the threat. Everyone had scared faces aswell. We ate dinner and decided to go to bed early. I woke up in the middle of the night to hear sounds. I was gonna use my night vision powers until I felt a bag go over my head and feel a force hit the back of my head and I blacked out.

Time skip to when he wakes up

I woke up in the room that I had a vision in. He man came in room and was about to hit my leg but I moved it then stood up and followed him. My heart was beating at the speed of sound. My palms were sweating. I sat down in the chair and saw Steve next to me. I then realised about my powers. I tried to slow down time but it didn't work. Then I tried talking telepathically. I think that's the only power I have right now. Then a list of powers I have right now went into my head but they were only My power surge power and telepathy power. I talked to Steve telepathically

E- Power surge in 10 seconds

S-ok

We look at each other and smirk just as they were about to shoot us but we do a power surge. Electricity comes out of our body and deflects the bullet and shocks all of the guys. We get our powers back and run out of the room. We hear a gun shot but we put our force fields on so it blocks it. We run and run until we pass out on the side walk.

Time skip to when he wakes up

I wake up to see I'm on the couch next to Steve with The Pack looking at us. They told us that they looked in our room to check on us and found out we were gone and they were searching for us and they found both of us lying on the ground. We told all of them what happened and they were all jaw dropped. They all gave us a group hug. We went to bed early again. The guys set up some cameras in the house to check on our room. This night Lachlan was on camera duty. I woke up in the middle of the night again and I blacked out Yay! I woke up in a room next to Mitch instead. He was asleep but I screamed his name so he woke up. I tried moving my hands but they were in cuffs. Fudge it was reinforced titanium. My super strength couldn't break it. Well it could but I would have to use all of my strength which drains my power and I would faint and I would have to do it for about 2 weeks.

"Friction," Mitch said.

Flashback

I could barely hear what my teacher was saying because of Alex. But all I heard was "reinforced titanium is the hardest metal know to man but if enough friction is applied to it, it will melt like ice melting into water,"

Flashback over.

I used my super speed and rubbed my hands together. 3 seconds later the cuffs melted. I did the same with my feet then melted the ones on Mitch. I tried opening the door but it was locked. And it was reinforced titanium so I didn't want to kick that. Mitch then pushed me back and kicked down the door and it went flying. I was just jaw dropped. My dad can kick down reinforced titanium doors. When we got out we saw almost all of our enemies we saw Dylan, Alex, Mr and Ms Demon, my uncle and like 20 random guys. I first went for Dylan I kicked him with my super strength which made him fly into a wall and get knocked out. Then I tried putting my hand across Alex's face but it didn't knock him out. We were in a metal room so I earth bended a piece of metal to hit the back of his head at the speed of light so he fainted. Miss demon charged at me with a knife and slit my arm but I healed it. I bottled up my anger that I had towards her and shot a red ball at her which made her about to faint but she threw the knife but I earth bended it back at her so it cut her leg and she fell. I did a power field which knocked out 5 of the guys then shot a massive ball at 10 of them and punched 5 of them in the face with some of my super strength and super speed. All that was left was my uncle and Mr demon. Mr demon charged at me so fast but Mitch rammed into him and punched him in the face so hard that he nearly fainted but he regained his balance Mitch was going at Mr demon while I walked up to my uncle.

U- Hello Edmund
He said then smiled evilly

E-Don't call me that!

U-Anyways you better do what I say or else

E- I am not doing what you say not today not tomorrow not ever.

I knew what was gonna happen next so I slowed down time and saw he had a gun but time went normal again. He shot but I dodged. I started teasing him and it was like target practice for him but he missed me everytime. I ran at him and kicked him in the face but it did nothing. Did I forget to mention that my uncle is the biggest tank in the world. He stood up and looked down at me while I looked up at him. He looked about 6'5. He cracked his knuckles. While I started stretching cause I knew there would be a lot of dodging. He tried to punch me but he missed and I did a backhand spring while pushing up my arms which kicked his head up but once again no reaction. I used my energy powers so I felt so energised. I jumped and kicked him in the face as hard as I could which made a mark. He got angry that I put a mark on his ugly face so he punched me in the gut. I don't even think it was his hardest punch but it knocked me across the room but I stopped myself from getting slammed to the wall. I low kicked his leg which made him trip but he did a kip up. I knew what he was going to do next so it was a good thing I stretched. He started punching everywhere at the speed of sound but I dodged all of them except one the last one when can made me fall to the ground. He jumped on me. Really did he just do that just wow. I got him of me and ran up him until I reached his face which I kicked while doing a backflip. He grabbed me by the arm and guess what happened. He snapped my bone in half. I just healed it while I had a bored face. I took my hand out of his grip and did my special move I went on the opposite side of the room. I ran then did a round of into a backflip into a side flip into a front flip into and areal into a kick with a massive multi coloured orb in my hand I shot the orb as I kicked him but in the process I kicked his chest which broke my leg but I healed it. It nearly knocked him out but he was still on his feet. That literally would have instantly killed an average human but he isn't average and I don't know if he is human. He got out a ninja star and threw it at me I caught it and threw it at his leg and he fell. I saw Mitch fighting mr demon but he then looked at me and charged at me which made me fall on the ground and he pulled out a knife he was about to stab my heart until he faints. I see Mitch with the bloodiest fist ever and a dent in the back of mr demons head. We call the police and return back home.

Wow well this was a kinda long chapter. Bonus chapter coming out tomorrow because I feel like making one please

RATE

COMMENT

And FOLLOW

And I will see you later bye my TBNR's