Crying to Cheery

(Don't even know what is wrong with the title didn't know what to name it XD well I hope you enjoy Eddy POV

I opened my eyes a bit to see John carrying me and Steve in each of his arms up the stairs a few seconds later I quickly went to sleep again.

Time skip to the morning when they wake up

When I woke up I realised I wasn't in my room and was so shocked I accidentally shot and electric ball at the wall which made Steve wake up and he shot a water ball at the wall. John then burst into our room.

"What happened," He says.

"Oh sorry I was just kinda surprised that I wasn't in my own room and shot an electric ball at the wall which made Steve wake up and shoot a water ball in the wall" I say.

John puts his hand on the wall and it fixes it. I make toothbrushes and toothpaste come out of my hand and we brush our teeth and shower. We ate some bacon and eggs.

"Bye dudes," John said.

"Bye John,We will come to your house after school," We said.

We walked out of his house.

"Wanna race?" I ask Steve.

"Well you have superspeed so I'm going to lose but okay," He replied.

He counted down from 3 and we ran I looked to my side to see Steve right next to me we get home in like 5 seconds. Steve's eyes turned orange. We knocked on the door and Mitch picked us up and hugged us.

"You guys are ok, I thought you got kidnapped or something!" Mitch says.

We tell him about Steve's powers and the training.when Steve and I got upstairs we changed.

Steve's Clothes
Light green tank top that says 'I like sleeping'
Light blue pants
Red cap that says 'DUDE' in White writing
White superstars (if you don't know those shoes search up adidas superstars I have a pair of them they are awesome)
Black sunglasses

Eddy's Clothes
Light blue tank top that says 'I like sleeping'
Light green pants
Same cap as Steve
Black superstars
Black sunglasses

We walk downstairs and watch some tv.

"Hey dudes we're going to play truth or dare but everyone is in groups so If Jerome and I said truth or dare to you guys both of you would have to answer," Mitch said.

"Ok,"' We said.

We all sat down in a circle and started.

L+V- Rob and Preston truth or dare

R+P Dare

L+V We dare you to burn a flower then eat the remains of it

R+P Fudge sakes Vikklan

They burned a flower then ate the remains but spit most of it out and started gagging while everyone else was laughing.

R+P Eddy and Steve truth or dare

E+S Truth

R+P What is your biggest secret

Steve and I looked at each other and our eyes turned grey under our glasses.

E+S We both have powers

Everyone started laughing so Steve and I smiled at each other. We ran to the store and got some whipped cream and put it in a plate and we ran past everyone while slamming whipped cream in their faces. We did that in half a second. We both started laughing. Eventually everyone started laughing except Jerome he had an angry face.

"I DONT WANT FREAKS IN THIS HOUSE WE NEED TO RETURN HIM AND STEVE IM GONNA TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT YOUR POWERS!" Jerome screamed.

Steve ran to the bathroom.

Steve POV

I DONT WANT FREAKS IN THIS HOUSE WE NEED TO RETURN HIM AND STEVE IM GONNA TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT YOUR POWERS!" Jerome screamed.

I ran to the bathroom crying and Eddy ran to his room Crying. I just cried and cried thinking I'm probably going to be an orphan. Until I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was Vikk, Vikk is like a Brother to me. We have a strong connection. V-Vikk S-Steve

V-Are you ok
S-No I'm not go away!

Vikk opened the door.

V-Jerome didn't know what he was saying we won't tell your parents about your powers we would never do that it ok

Vikk hugged me which made me feel so much better. He wiped away my tears. We walked back out and saw Eddy with Mitch walking downstairs as well.

Eddy POV (When he runs into his room)

I just cry and cry and cry my eyes out if I go back to the orphanage the boys will get angry for what I said to them when I left and they would probably beat me up 2x harder and ms Demon would probably whip me and she only did that one time and that was when I said I hate her. I cried even more almost to when I was wailing until Mitch came into the room. M-Mitch E-Eddy

M- Eddy you ok
E-No leave me alone

He opened my door fudge I didn't lock it.

M- What Jerome said was an accident he didn't mean that you won't go back to that horrible orphanage

He hugs me which makes me smile and my eyes turn Yellow. He wipes my tears and we go downstairs. Steve is walking with vikk over to Jerome.

"Sorry guys I Guess I was just angry because of the prank and I didn't know what I was saying," He says.

"It's ok, and because you didn't tell anyone about our powers we have something for you," Steve and I say.

We superspeed to an arts and craft shop and make a foam Betty. I but benj and bacca on it and also put in Benja we trust bacca we must. We put some money on the place where you pay and ran home. We did that in half a second and gave it to Jerome. He smiled at us and said thank you. We then realised that we were 5 minutes late for school Steve and I had worried faces and used our superspeed to pack everything up so we were ready.

So that was chapter Idk of ABTP don't really know what to say I'm watching the olympics rn and My country Ireland is in it but we dropped so much down the leaderboard!!! Well anyways I'm gonna trick shot someone so BAI you know what to do. Bye Ma TBNR's