Karate Kick

Sorry for not updating for like 7000000 years I have been helping ellabieb write her book but daily chapters are back now go on and READ.

Steve and I go to bed, When we wake up we shower, change and brush our teeth. Rob drives us to school. We immediately get greeted by Alex and Dylan, Alex punches me but I punch his face and then run to a teacher. I tell the teacher all about Alex and Dylan bullying us. They get suspended for a week and we now have no classes together. I checked my schedule.

1.Gym

2.Math

3.Geography

4.Science

5.Chemistry

6.English

7.History

Our first class was gym. We had to run 3 miles on the track. I came first and Steve came second. We also got to do these front flip things and land on a mat.

Time skip to end of school.

We had karate after school.when we were waiting for Mitch to drive us there Alex and Dylan appeared from nowhere Alex punched me but I punched him in the face then a teacher saw and told them to get off school property I didn't get in trouble for punching his face cause the teacher new he punched me first and he isn't allowed on school grounds so whatever I do to them doesn't get me in trouble as long as they are suspended. We get to karate. We had to come early since Mitch is the teacher so we had some time to watch one of Mitch's video with him. Alex and Dylan came in first. We both had to fight these dummie things. When it was Alex's turn he kicked the head of the dummie and then he gave me a really angry look. We were doing some training then Alex told me to meet him after karate.

Time skip after karate.

"How did your arm heal that fast?" Alex asked.

"You're not as strong as you think," I replied.

He grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall. I didn't feel a thing I punched him in the face and ran to Mitch's car. We hopped in and drove home.

Sorry this was a really short chapter I have to go somewhere but I will make a chapter today as well that will have 1000 words well anyways please

RATE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW and I will see you guys later bye my TBNR's