Skateboarding

_Isabella_

The guys stayed for dinner before they had to leave. I got a hug from all of my uncles before my father came up to me.

"What time do you get out of school?" He asked.
"I get at 2 but you have to give me at least 5 minutes to fight my way out of that school with all the crowds." I said with a small chuckle.

"I'll be there, I'll make sure to text you where I'm parked so you don't have to search."

"Thank you." I hate wondering in that parking lot when someone picks me up, I feel like I look like an idiot.

"I'll see you tomorrow darlin." Vic said as he hugged me.

"See you tomorrow." Dad
Mom waved them off before going up to her room.

"Okay, I've kept my cool but can I freak now?" Ollie asked, his voice louder than usual.

I quickly nodded.
"Holy shit! My dad is Vic from Pierce the Veil!" I whisper yelled so my mom didn't hear.

Ollie and I sat there for around 20 minutes fangirling before his mom texted him.

"Gotta go bitch, I'll see you tomorrow at school. Love ya girlie." He said and I walked him to the front door.

"Bye douche, love you." I closed the door as he grabbed his long board that he rode over. He left it outside leaving against the house.

I leaned aginst the door then slid down to the floor.

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself.

I check the time, 8:03. Might aswell do some homework.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me.
I turned on my laptop and pulled up YouTube. I played the Pierce the Veil Playlist as I pulled everything out of my backpack.

After about 30 minutes of Geometry and 20 minutes of Honors Bio, I was done.

My phone buzzed, it was from father.

From: Vic
Make sure to get your things to gather tonight so you're not ruching around tomorrow, also, bring your board.
Good night 💜

I texted him a quick good night and grabbed an old backpack.

I grabbed all of the clothing that u would need for the weekend and shoved it into the bag.

Once everything was ready for tomorrow, I showered and went to bed.

*Next Day*

"So how much are you going to be over there during the summer?" My friend Emma asked as we sat down at the lunch table next to Ollie and a fee of our other friends.

"Nothing has been decided yet for the summer, only this weekend and next." I answered with a shrug and began to eat my sub.

"What's your dad's name? What's he like?" Emma asked eagerly.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you who he was. Ollie could even back me up." I told her and she shot me a look.

"Try me."

"My father is Vic Fuentes." I answered truthfully.

"Come on, I asked a serious question, the least you could do is give me a serious answer." Emma grumbled and picked at her salad.

"Oliver, who is my father?" I asked the young boy down at the other end of the table.

"Vic Fuentes." He answered before going back to his conversation with his buddy Jason.