Pancakes Fix Everything

^^Brady^^

_Isabella_

For once dad was up before I was, I was woken up when he shuffled out of bed and stubbed his toe.

"Holy shit that hurts!" He whisper yelled.

"You alright?" I mumbled, not lifting my face from its potion of being buried in the pillow.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm gonna go get some breakfast for everyone. You were up pretty late so you can go back to sleep hun." He told me quielty.

I just nodded, he pulled the blanket up farther on me since he accidentally pulled it off when he got up.

I slowly began to drift off to sleep as I heard dad shuffle around to get his stuff before quielty shutting his bedroom door as he left.

I didn't get to sleep much longer as I was once again woken by someone knocking on the bedroom door.

I listened in hopes who ever it was would go away but they didn't and knocked again.

I roll onto my back and get up, collecting my glasses from dad's dresser and putting them on.

"Hey Vic-- wait you're not Victor." I sleepy looking Mike said as I opened the door.

"He went to go get breakfast." I explained with a yawn.

"Did you sleep in here?" He asked and I nodded.

"I found Jack and Alex passed out on my bed last night so I came in here." I lifted my glasses with one hand and rubbed my left eye with the other.

"I'll just ask him when he gets back." He mumbled and yawned aswell.

I nodded before going and grabbing my phone.

I slid my phone into the pocket of my sweats before flipping my head down and back up before gathering it all and tying into a messy bun.

Mike made his way down stairs and I followed closely behind.

Bodies still littered the floor, snores coming from every direction.

Mike started a pot of coffee and I pulled the bottle of ibuprofen out of the cabinet.

"Good thing you guys bought the big bottle." I mumbled as I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

He just kinda nodded, you could tell he had a slight headache. When I opened the fridge to put the juice back, I grabbed a bottle of water.

Mike sat on a stool and put his head on the island. I popped open the bottle of ibuprofen and dumped two in the palm of my hand.

I gently tapped his shoulder and set the bottle of water in front of him. When he looked up I placed the pills in his hand.

"Take them and drink the entire bottle." I instructed quielty.

"You can have coffee after the water is gone." I told him and he just nodded before doing as I told him, he chugged half the bottle after taking the meds.

I poured a glass of water and gave ibuprofen to the people who waddled into the kitchen.

"Can't I just have coffee?" Jaime whined as I handed the glass of water.

"Nope, sorry. Caffeine can cause dehydration which would only make you feel worse so drink the water first." I explained before pushing the glass towards his face.

He groaned but didn't argue as he pulled himself up onto the island.

"You're gonna need to buy more ibuprofen." I told the guys and Tony looked up.