Ptv Party Bitches

_Isabella_

When we got to Dad's house I immediately took all my junk up stairs.

The guys started getting everything ready for the party. As I came back downstairs Mike called me over.

"You ready to meet the best people ever?" He asked I laughed and nodded.

"Good because people will start coming soon."

Within the next hour, the house quickly filled with people and music was played.

I had taken a seat at the top of the stairs, watching the scene below.

I was content watching people meet up with friends, I even took a few photos on my phone.

"Lil Vic, come here." Jaime popped up at the bottom of the steps.

When I met up with him, people stopped and looked at me. I tried to hide behind Jaime but he quickly pulled me into the crowd.

He pulled me into the kitchen, I bumped into several people because of Jaimes haste, I apologized profusely as he pulled me.

"Lil Vic, this is Jack, Alex, Rian, and Zack." Jaime introduced as I looked up.

Fucking All Time Low.

"It's uh, nice to meet to." It took me a minute to register what was happening.

"Your names Isabella, right?" Alex asked.

I nodded.

"But doesn't she look just like Vic?" Jaime asked as he hopped up and sat on the counter.

"I mean you can definitely tell she's his kid but I wouldn't say an exact replica. She must look like her mom too." Rian answered as they all stared at me.

I stood there awkwardly before Mike came in.

"Ay what's up Whiskey Hands?" Jack asked and pulled Mike into bro hug.

"Nothin much man." Mike told him and pulled away.

He rested his elbow on my head and I shot him a dirty look.

I put my hand on his side and pushed him off.

"She's just angry cuz she's short." Jaime commented from his spot on the counter.

I looked at him and smirked.

"I'll still kick your ass Preciado." I warned.

"I like her, she's violent. It's fantastic." Jack said with a laugh. We all talked for a few more minutes.

"Is SWS not coming tonight?" Zack asked as he sipped from a red solo cup.

"They're with Warped." Mike told him as he poured some Jack into a cup.

"Hey, do you know where my dad is?" I asked Mike and he pointed to the living room.

"He was over there with Of Mice & Men when I last saw him."

I nodded before slowly making my way through the crowd of people, most of which were twice my age.

I found dad exactly where Mike said he saw him.

I sat down in the seat next to him, drawing attention from the guys around him.

"This is my daughter Isabella. Iz, that Austin, Alan, Aaron, Phil and Tino." Dad went through the group of guys.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and they said the same.

My phone buzzed in my pocket but I ignored it as Austin included me in their conversation.