PtvLilVic

_Isabella_

The past three days have been pretty good. So far I've taken my Geometry, Bio, and English. Today is the last day if school and then I'm free for the summer.

The bee rang and I walked out of 4th hour.

The test was extremely easy and the next one will be aswell. Physics.

It took me two minutes for me to get to my next class. Emma stopped me before I walked in.

"Good luck hun." She told me.

"Sam for you, you got this babe." I said with a smile before she went to her class down the hall.

I stepped into Mr. Smiths room and he told me where to sit for the test. He collected our phones as class started.

It took forever for everyone to get settled and even longer for him to pass out the test.

I flew through the questions and was the 2nd person to turn it in.

I read for the remainder of the time. A few minutes before the final bell, our phones were passed back and Mr. Smith came over and talked to me.

"I just wanted to say thank you for being one of the very few students who payed attention, turned everything in and git a fantastic grade." He thanked. I set my book down on top of my stuff.

"Honestly, I really enjoy this subject. It's really interesting with how you teach it." I told him honestly.

"I think this is the most I've ever heard you talk." He joked and I chuckled.

The final bell rang and I stood up.

"Thank you once again. Have a great summer." He told me as we walked to the door, walking slowly to avoid the taffice jam at the classroom door.

"Thank you for making it fun. Have a great summer Mr. Smith." I told him before I walked out of the class.

I pushed my hoodie sleeves up before pushing my way through the hoard of kids at the door I usually go out.

Dad was meeting over at my mom's house soon to discuss the summer visitations.

I pull out my headphones and texted my mom I was on my way.

I blasted the You Me At Six Pandora radio and one of my favorite songs came on. Bite my Tongue by YMAS.

'I hate to break it to you but
You're just a lonely star
I try to bring you down but
A level isn't good enough
You always do as you please
So I'm gonna follow suit
And take a seat
And watch you fall apart (watch you fall apart)
'Cause in the end
Who are you without me?'

I took my usual route home and walked a little quicker when I passed the drug house on the end of my street.

They've never tried to talk to me but they always stop what they're doing and stair. It's super creepy.

I smiled when Of Mice and Men's song You're Not Alone came on.

I opened the front door and basked in the air conditioning.

I slapped my school stuff onto the kitchen table and took my sweatshirt off. Mom would be at work for another few hours so I plopped myself onto the couch and turned on the tv.

I flipped through channels and settled on Reba reruns.

I pulled out my phone and snapchatted the guys telling them that I was free from hell for 3 months.

The only downside to having half days was that I had to sit alone for a lot longer.

I got up and grabbed my book before settling on the couch again. I continued where I left off, completely  blocking everything off.