Back to Mom's House

⬆Found of Google⬆

_Isabella_

I woke up early as usual before taking a quick shower. I creeped back into my room.

I wrapped my wet hair in the towel and left it. I continued to me my bed and put my dirty clothes into my bag.

I pull out my sketchbook and continue working on a simple sketch, a girl with an umbrella.

I put my earbuds in and blast The Amity Affliction. I hum along quietly to their songs.

As I started the girls shadow, someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped back and barely caught myself before I fell of the bed.

I see Vic laughing as I pull out my headphones.

"Thanks for the heart attack." I grumbled.

"Oh cheer up, now come downstairs, Tony made breakfast." He motioned for me to follow him. I closed my sketchbook before pausing my music and tossing my phone on the bed.

Once downstairs, I saw the guys sitting around eating breakfast.

"When did you all get here?" I asked, I never heard them come in. Well, then again I was listening to music really loud.

"Bout half an hour ago." Jaime told me. I nodded and sat down

"Are you going to eat?" Dad asked.

"Not hungry right now." I told him honestly.

"Okay but you are going to eat something before I take you back to your mom's." He told me.

"But he's going to be there!" I whined.

'Who's going to be there?" Mike asked.

"My mom's boyfriend Ron. He thinks he's my dad and wants me to call him that but I can't stand that man." I complained.

"Maybe if your dad meets him he will back off." Tony suggested and I nodded.

"Will you?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course." Dad said and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you!" I really hope Ron will at least tone it down.

We weren't able to do much because my mom called Vic and told him to have me back soon.

"She wants you back by 12." Vic informed me when he got off the phone.

"Why so early?" I groaned.

"Apparently you, her, and Ron are going out to lunch."

I groaned and set my head on the counter.

"Don't worry munchkin, once summer comes you will be able to spend a lot more time here and avoid that guy." Tony attempted to console me.

I just picked my head up and nodded.

We started talking a out school yet again.

"Were you on any sports teams?" Mike asked. I nodded.

"You surely didn't get any athleticism from me." Vic joked.

"I was on the least known team in the school beside the golf team. I was on the bowling team." I told them and Mike laughed.

"It was varsity so I got a varsity letter and out of gym."

"Getting out if Gym is a fantastic reason for joining a sport." Jaime agreed.

"Any extracurriculars?" Tony asked.

"I've been in this leadership program for 3 years now." I told him and he nodded prouldy.

"You have a smart child Victor." He told dad.