Happy 16th Birthday

This part of the story will be taking place June 27th.

_Vic_

"Come on guys, let's go wake her up." I told the rest of the band.

Jaime immediately jumped up excitedly.

"Let's do this!"

We all quietly made our way up the stairs and into her room, luckily she was still curled up asleep.

I looked at them and motioned for them to do whatever they had planned. Simultaneously they all jumped on her yelling happy birthday.

"Fuck off." I could hear her groan.

"Now young lady, is that any way to celebrate your 16th birthday?" I joked and kneeled down by her pillows.

"It is when you have three grown men on top of you." She mumbled and I laughed.

"Get her up." I told Hime and he nodded before they all climbed off her bed. Jaime grabbed her waist and hoisted her over his shoulder.

Her hair was long enough to reach the back of his thighs while her head stopped half way down his back.

"Your butt is way to close to my face." Isabella told Jaime and he just shrugged.
"You had the option to get up by yourself but you didn't." He said and shrugged, moving her with his shoulders.

I took a picture of the two before we went downstairs to the kitchen. Tony helped me make breakfast for everyone.

Tony grabbed her plate if pancakes before rifling through the drawers. He found what he was looking for as he shoved a candle in the center of the top pancake.

"Mike, can I use your lighter?" He turned and asked my brother. Mike took the small object out of his pocket and tossed it to the turtle.

"I'm going to put you down now." Jaime told my told my daughter and he bent over to place her feet on the floor and helped her stand up.

She shot him a look and he just pulled her in for a bear hug.

"Don't worry Lil Vic, I know you still love me."

She hugged him back before he eventually let go and she sat down.

"Happy birthday to my favorite Star Wars buddy!" Tony said excitedly and set the pancakes in front of her.

He laughed and thanked us all.

"After breakfast, Tony and I are gonna go get some things so while you get ready it's just going to be Jaime and Mike." I told her as I poured a glass of juice and slid it over to her.

She nodded with a smile before blowing out the candle and removing it from the food.

The rest of the guys and I ate with her and soon enough enough Tony and I were headed out the door.

_Isabella_
I finished my food and put the plate in the sink.

"Now get dressed child." Jaime told me I'm a fake Russian accent.

I laughed and rolled my eyes before I went up to my room.

My phone was still sitting on the charger and it was ringing non stop.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAIN BITCH! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I COULD EVER ASK FOR AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Emma shouted when I picked up my phone.

"Thank boo, I love you too." I said as I giggled.

I talked to her as I gathered up my clothes and towel to shower.

"Hey hun, I gotta get in the shower but I promise to call you later, okay? Love you bb." I told her and she agreed.