You're What?!?

**This part was already published once but the entire thing wasn't there so I took it down and put it up again because of the note at the bottom**

_Isabella_

From: The Best Freaking Dad Ever
Throwing a party tomorrow, we have a pretty big announcement. You down? Jason can come

I read the text from my father and quickly told him that I'd be there and I'll ask Jason.

"Hey babe?" I said to the loser doing homework next to me.

"Hm?" He hummed glancing up from his Chemistry book.

"Are you busy tomorrow and probably early Saturday?" I asked and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Depending on what your asking." He smirks and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Perv, I wanted to know if you'd be interested in going to a party with me?" I asked and he started to think about it.

"I don't know, I can barely be around school kids when they're sober."

"It's not a school party, my father is throwing it and let me tell you, his parties are never boring." I said with gave my boyfriend slight puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, sounds like fun." He agreed and I leaned over and kissed him excitedly.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed before texting my dad that we'd both be coming.

"Anything for you princess."

**The Next Day**

"Welcome to my father's living spaces." I said as I pulled up to the curb in front of my dad's house.

Jason held my hand as we walked up. The party didn't officially start until around 6 but we decided to come after school to see if they needed any help setting up.

"How are my favorite Mexicans doing on this fine day?" I asked as I lead Jason into the kitchen where the guys and their girls were getting stuff ready for tonight.

"Hey hun." Dad greeted as he looked over from his station at the sink washing dishes.

Mike came over and gave Jason one of those bro hugs, I sat down onna stool next to Tony and Jess.

Jason stood behind me and out his arms around my shoulders as him and the guys talked about random shit.

"So why are you throwing a party?" I asked dad as he dried his hands.

"I told you, there's some big news. I figured that since a bunch of the other bands are in town, why not make a night out of it." He explained before walking out, Dani following shortly.

I gave a confused look to the group who all shrugged.

"We were told it's a surprise." Tony told me.

"Weellllll." Mike mumbled, signalling to us that he knew.

"You know the secret and you aren't you aren't going to tell your favorite neice?" I faked hurt with a gasp and they all laughed.

"You'll find out soon enough, Jason come help me set up a beer pong table in the back yard." Mike said as he stood up and motioned for the guys with his arms around me.

Jason kissed my cheek before letting me go and following my uncle.

"What are you getting him for Christmas?" Erin asked me and I shrugged.

"Maybe a chargers jersey or something football related." I said with yet another shrug.

"You've got like a week until Christmas an you haven't got him anything yet?" Alysha asked and I smile sheepishly.