Tattoo Talk

_Isabella_

Tony and I were lounging around on the couch watching Star Wars.

"When I get older I'm going to have at least one Star Wars tattoo. It's a given." I told him.

He showed me his sweet ass knuckle tattoos.

"Those are sick." I told him and he nodded.

"Some of my favorites." He said with a smile.

I went into detail describing what tattoos I wanted and where I wanted them to go.

"On my biceps I want one to have my grandmother's name with a breast cancer ribbon and on the other my grandfather's with a ribbon aswell." I described and he nodded.

"It hurts to get the inside of your arm done, it's worse on you neck though."

"I don't think I would get a tattoo on my neck, they look awesome and all but they're not for me." I said with a shrug.

"When your old enough there will be a fight over who gets to take you for your first tat." Tony told me as he stood up.

I chuckled, it was true.

"I would try to get my mom to sign so I could get one before I'm 18 but I know that's not going to happen. If dad signed, mom would kill us both." I explained and he nodded.

"Shoot for 17, that's usually when parents come around for tattoos and piercings." He offered.

He went into the kitchen and I could hear him making popcorn.

After a few minutes he was back and sat the bowl between us. We both could quote the movie and had a competition on who knew more words.

I know pretty much every single Han Solo line and C-3P0 line.

Tony did end up winning mainly because he has a better chewbacca impression than I.

"We're back!" Dad yelled as him and Mike came in the door holding tons of grocery bags.

"What's all this for again?" I asked and helped them by starting to put stuff away.

"We are throwing a party next week to celebrate the official start of summer. You think your mother will let you come?" Mike asked.

I shrugged with a sigh.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'll ask her later."

"Don't forget to ask her about the tattoo aswell." Tony reminded.

"What tattoo?" Dad asked worriedly.

"I'm going to talk to mom and see if she would sign for me to get a tattoo for my 17th birthday, possibly sooner." I informed him

"I would sign for it but I don't think I'm technically a legal guardian at this point."

"I'm honestly not sure, mom hasn't said anything about that." I told him with a sympathetic smile.

As I was taking a jar of cheese dip out of the bag, it slipped from my hand and landed right on the top of my foot.

"Mother Fu--- fudger, that's what I was going to say. Fudger." I yelled the first part as I immediately sat to cradle my foot.

Mike lost it, everytime I correct myself so I don't drop the 'F-Bomb' in front of my father, or any other curse of that matter, Mike thinks it's the funniest thing.

Tony laughed aswell and dad chuckled.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" He asked, still chuckling slightly.