Where Have You Been?

_Isabella_

I woke up later than usual, 10:45 am. I was up until like 3 in the morning because we were hanging out with he guys from sws.

I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and flipped through my messages and stopped at one from dad.

From: The Best Freaking Dad Ever
Good morning mija, I took Dani out for a while and I didn't want to wake you up and risk getting punched 😂.

I chuckled as I walked down the steps. I opened up snapchat and scrolled through different stories. All the guys were with their girlfriends today.

I hummed a random song as I made my self some toast. I hit the shuffle on my Pandora and let that play.

I quickly pulled out the butter and spread some even on both pieces of toast but closing the container and putting it back in the fridge.

As I sat on a stool at the island and munched on my toast, I texted both Emma and Jason asking if they wanted to hang out today. I saw Oliver was with Jake on snapchat and Tj posted pictures of him with his sister.

From: Jason 💕
Sorry princess, I have to drive my grandma to her doctors appointments today....

To: Jason 💕
It's alright hun 😍😘, tell her I said hi 😊

I sighed as I sighed another bite and waited for Emma to answer. After 30 minutes of me just sitting around, she still hasn't answered so I texted Phil.

To: Philip (Work)
Hey, you guys need any help today at the shop?

It didn't take long for him to answer.

From: Philip (Work)
Sure thing, it's just me today. What time can you be here??

I glanced at the time to see that it was 11am on the dot.

To: Philip (Work)
I'm at my dad's house that's about an hour away so around 12:30, sound good?

He told me it was a go so I stood up and went to my room. I quickly showered and pulled on clean clothes.

I had grabbed a grey and black Thrasher shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and black socks. After I was dressed, I brushed out my damp hair, not bothering to blow dry it, before grabbing the hat I got at Warped tour and heading down stairs.

I pulled on my star wars vans and grabbed my keys. I grabbed the pad of sticky notes and a pen from the junk drawer.

'Went to work! :)
-Love, Izzy ❤'

I pulled the paper off and stuck it to the fridge before heading out. Pushing my glasses up on the bridge of my nose as I locked the door behind me.

The journey to the shop didn't take as long as I thought and I was there by 12:20. My hair was almost dry and I put the snap back on backwards as I walked in.

The shop was pretty busy when I walked in. Phil looked extremely relieved when I walked in.

"Thank you so much for coming in." He said from behind the counter.

"Why did you wait until I asked if you wanted me to come in, instead of you asking me?" I went and signed in as he cashed someone out.

"I thought Andy was going to be here but he had a family emergency." He explained as he bagged a set of wheels, box of bearings, and a set of hardware.