Homecoming

_Isabella_

This entire week has been really fun, homecoming week is always great. We have a spirit week and to kick it off then a pep assembly at the end of the day Friday, it all leads uo to the game Friday night and the dance Saturday night.

"Teachers, at this time please release all Sophomores to the gym, all sophomores at this time." The announcement broke apart the conversation between my friends and I about the election.

I hoisted my heavy bag onto my shoulders as we all filed out of the chemistry classroom.

"Are you and Mason going to the dance together?" I asked Emma hopefully as the guys walked on either side of us.

"Yeah, he's nice and all and tomorrow is going to be fun with him but I don't think it's going to become anything else." She said with a shrug as we neared the gym.

"He's a nice guy, he'll understand." I reassured her.

"Either of you boys got dates?" I asked Tj and Oliver.

"I already told you, no one can tie this stud down." Oliver said cockily.

"Also the two girls he asked turned him down." Tj said with a smirk.

"Come on dude." Ollie whined,"I wasn't going to tell them that."  Emma and I laughed as we walked into the gym.

We headed across the basketball court to the sophomore section of bleachers.

We climbed to the very top and sat down. The gym was a sea of black and green seeing as today is school spirit day. Everyone that is on a team is wearing their jersey. I am wearing one of Jason's football hoodies, it's a little big but I love it.

Seniors had their own special entrance since it is their very last homecoming.

I didn't particularly care for a lot of what they are talking about simply because it was all about the band and cheerleaders. I scrolled through all the pictures I've taken this week.

Monday was pink out day to show support for breast cancer awareness. My all time favorite picture from Monday was of Jason and I, he had on a pink OHS football hoodie with a pink bandana tied around his head. I was wearing a pink Vans shirt with blight blue jeans and a pair of light pink converse. My right shoulder was pressed to this chest as he wrapped his arms around me, we were both laughing about something and Emma took the picture at the right time.

Tuesday was college day. I sported a University of Michigan tshirt while Tj, just to piss me off, wore a Michigan State University hoodie. I asked him to take a picture with me and it was supposed to be a nice picture but it ended up with us giving each other a dirty look because he started to trash talk U of M.

I smiled at that one, I have the best friend.

Wednesday was career day, I had snapped a picture of Emma wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope around her neck, she struck a dramatic pose for me in the middle of first hour.

Thursday was Superhero day. I wore my superman shirt with a on the back, Emma worse Batman, Jason wore Greenlantern, Tj wore Flash, and Oliver wore a Wonder Women shirt. We got a group picture at lunch and I loved it. What was even better was I wore that shirt to work Thursday night and Austin Carlile stopped in, he of course wanted to Selfie. I pulled a 'Typical Vic' as Austin called it, I stuck my tongue out and put up devil horns while Austin just threw out a peace sign.

Today we had taken a ton of selfies in different classes because a lot of them gave us a free day.

"And bow to introduce your 2016-2017 Varsity football team, Coach Tyler!" A girl on student government yelled into the mic.