My sunbae(Jeonghan)

Author POV
You are a trainee and Jeonghan has already debut. One day you guys met when you were going to your pratice room.

Your POV
My phone was ringing and it woke me up so i grabbed my phone and answer the phone. "Y/N! DID YOU JUST WAKE UP? TELL ME YOU DIDN'T" my group mate,cassi shouted at me.
You-what time is it now?
Cassi- it is 9.30am
You- oh god i didn't feel any vibration from my phone
Cassi- you better rush here now it is an important day today.
You- okay okay i will try my best to reach in 30 minutes,help me stall if i can't reach in time.
She ended the call and i went straight to the toilet to brush my teeth and prepare myself. I can't believe i woke up late. As soon as i was done i grabbed my bag and ran to the company. When i reached i bumped into someone. "I'm sorry are you okay?" It was a guy voice but it was like an angel talking to me. "I'm fine and i am sorry bumping into you but i have to go now" i said running away without looking at the person. I finally reached the practice room. "Y/N you okay? You look like you are about to faint" my group mate,yuji said while passing me a bottle of water. "I'm fine but i bumped into someone while i was running here." I said while taking the bottle of water. "Oh my are you okay did you hurt yourself?" Yuji said loud enough for my group members to hear. "Im fine girls, no need to worry " i gave them a smile. "Good and well you came in time" cassi said giving me a hug.

Jeonghan POV
While i was walking out of the company a girl bumped into me and she fell. I bend down to help her up, i didnt get to see her face nor her name but i could tell she was beautiful. She ran off and i looked at her run off. "hyung did you wait long? Sorry to make you wait outside for me" i turned and saw Jun waving at me. "Ani i didn't wait long, let's go inside the rest are waiting" we both headed inside.

Your POV
I sat down to catch my breath until my manager unnie came in and told us to gather. "As you all know today is a special day, you guys will be meeting your sunbaes." We all cheered as she was talking. "Your sunbaes will be here to look and try to improve your skills as they are very talented" i nodded even though i don't know which of our sunbaes will be coming. "I want you guys to act normal and be yourself around them and try your best to improve and learn from them." As soon as she was done the door opened and 13 guys came in the room. "Say the name, seventeen.Annyeonghaseyo, seventeen imida" i could tell all of us were shocked because they are the group of boys who debut like 5 almost 6 months ago and they are super popular already. As they are our sunbaes we bowed in respect to them. "Alright guys these are the group of girls you will be helping out " i was guessing that is their manager. My group was split into two teams the rappers and vocals. We started introducing ourselves. It was my turn to introduce, "annyeonghaseyo sunbaes. Girls power, leader and main vocal, Y/N imida" i was embarrassed because i am shy around guys so i quickly took my seat. We were taking a 5 minutes break so i went to my bag and got the water yuji gave me. I felt someone tapping my shoulder i turned and saw Jeonghan. "You were the girl who bumped into me just now right?" He asked me with a angelic smile. I nodded because i am amazed by how beautiful he is in person. "It is time to show us what you got" the leader of seventeen,S.coups said to all of us. We nodded and music started playing.we performed for them showing how strong our vocals and raps are. "You guys need to know when is the right time to catch your breathes because it sounded like a total disaster " woozi the composer for seventeen said to us. He then taught us when to take our breathes and which parts not to. We then performed for them again and he started clapping. "Good it improved a lot better now" woozi said giving us a deadly cute smile. "Although the vocals are good now you will have to improve your dance and your face expression because your face expressions do not match with the song you guys are dancing. Last but not least you guys are not in sync" hoshi said strictly. We then took lessons from him before the rappers went to get lesson from the rappers of seventeen. After a long 3hour we started to perform for them again. When we were done they started clapping loudly and said how we improved quickly. Jeonghan came towards me and asked me if we can talk awhile, i nodded and begin walking to a side of the room with him. "Wow i didn't know you guys were so talented but i didn't like the feeling that you forgot i was there." I was shocked by what he said, he said it like he liked me and that we are in a relationship.After few seconds he put his head down looking on the floor. "Jeonghan oppa are you angry?" i moved my head down so he could see me. "Yah don't do that you startled me" he gave me a shocked face and i started laughing. "Yah Y/N stop laughing!" . "sorry oppa , i didn't mean to laugh but you are so adorable" i said while using my hands to cover my face. "Are you blushing Y/N?" I ran towards Eunji to hide from him. "Y/N Unnie what are you doing?" She turned her body to face me. I was about to answer her until our manager unnie and seventeen's manager came in. "Okay it is time for your lunch, you guys can take a break and go for lunch " both the manager said at the same time. All of us were laughing at how they are in sync. I gather my group and asked what we should eat. "Leader we should not go too far let's just go to the company's canteen" Jessica said looking at me. "Alright we should go now i bet we all are very hungry" they nodded at my reply. "We should ask our sunbaes if they want to eat with us" i nodded at eunji's sentence. They pushed me towards them and asked me to ask them. "Sunbaes.. do you want to eat lunch with us?" I asked them in a shy tone. "We will gladly accept your offer" Jeonghan said giving me a smile. "Okay then we better go now " i ran to my group and went out of the pratice room. I could feel someone looking at me so i turned back and saw Jeonghan giving me a smile. After we ate our lunch we went back to the pratice room. We continued practicing till late night, everyone was tired so we decided to take another break. The door opened and we saw our CEO so we stood up and greeted him. He gather us, he looked very serious. "As you know Girls power have been training for 1-2 years already , I have decide that it is time for you girls to debut." We cheered and screamed, we finally get to debut I couldn't believe it I am so happy. "Y/N you are the leader, don't disappoint me and especially don't make me regret choosing you as the leader for your group." He gave me a serious look but with a soft voice. "I won't disappoint you!" I said to him in a strong tone. "Seventeen, you have a busy schedule but when you are free do help the girls for their debut that is in 1 month." He turned and look at seventeen and left the room.

Author POV
It is finally Girls power debut day. Girls power has spend the 1month practing for their debut with the help of seventeen teaching and changing what needed to be changed.

Your POV
I walked around the waiting room, anyone could see that I am very nervous. "Y/N ah you need to relax a bit and drink some water, instead of making yourself tired by walking around you should save it and use your engery for the performance " cassi said throwing a bottle of water at me. "I can't help it, it is my first time performing in front of so many people, I am so nervous I could die. " cassi and the rest started laughing. Seventeen entered the waiting room with flowers. " congratulations! " they said at the same time. I saw Jeonghan and I couldn't help it but smile . During the 1month of practicing for our debut I gotten very close to him. "Y/N ah are you nervous? " Jeonghan walked towards me and said. "Yes I am very nervous I could die" I said nodding my head. "Unnie is very nervous jeonghan oppa, why not you calm her down " Eunji told Jeonghan with a wink and Jeonghan starting laughing. "Y/N let's go outside and talk for awhile " I nodded to his suggestion and he grabbed me by my wrist and brought me outside to a place where no one is. "Jeonghan why are we here? " I asked him when he let go of my wrist. "Here you can sit down and calm down when you are nervous" he didn't look at me instead he looked around the place. "Did you debut here too? " I asked him. "Yea I did, it is full of memories. All of us were nervous and we walked around the place and found this place. " he smiled at me. I think I died inside when he smiled. "There will be a congratulations party at the company later, you will be in for a surprise! " he said while touching my head. I kept quiet because I was nervous for the debut stage. Jeonghan held my hand and pulled me towards him, we are now hugging. I could feel my heart beating very fast. "Y/N don't be nervous you will do you best trust me , I have seen you and the girls practice non stop. Just think positive. " he said then held my hand and walked me back to the waiting room. "Y/N we will be going back to the company first okay?" Jeonghan said while patting my head.

Fast forward
We performed and officially debuted. We went to the company for the party.

Your POV
we reached the company and entered the room where the party was held at. "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEBUT GIRLS!! " everyone in the room shouted. I felt very touched and happy that we finally debuted and that the company held a party for us, I started tearing up. "Jeonghan hyung your girlfriend is crying go comfort her" Jun said while pushing Jeonghan towards me. Jeonghan came nearer to me and told me to go outside of the room for awhile, I listened to him and went out of the room but I couldn't stop crying I am just so happy. "Y/N please don't cry, it hurts me to see you cry" he pushed my hands away from my face and wiped my tears. "Y/N ah, if I told you I like you how would you response? " he was still wiping my tears away when he asked me that. "That won't be the case because I am still a nobody , I just debuted but doesn't mean I got noticed by people. I am not even famous yet " I tried saying while stopping my tears. "Just imagine okay? What if I suddenly told you I have feelings for you? Will you avoid me because you don't feel the same? " we had a seconds of silence after he said that. "Jeonghan oppa I was planning to tell you something when I get famous, I like you but since I am still a nobody I will wait till I get famous and make you fall for me" I told him with a teary smile. "And who said I didn't feel the same way? I thought you didn't like me because you didn't give any hints that you like me." He was smiling and laughing softly. "If I gave you some hints that I like you what if you didn't feel the same way and start avoiding me. I thought you have always treated me like a sister. " he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. "So do you want to be my girlfriend? " I could feel him smiling while asking me. "Do you still have to ask that when you know my answer would be yes? " I hugged him back. We hugged for a few more seconds till he broke off the hug and kiss me on my forehead.

------------------
This is the end of Jeonghan chapter 😀 hope you enjoyed it :)