my childhood(dokyeom)

Your POV
I went to school like any other day. It has been years since i last saw dokyeom, my childhood friend. I confessed to him before he left and he rejected me. I have a boyfriend but i still haven't forgotten about my first love. As i was walking in someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and saw my bestfriend, amanda. She is not from korea. "Y/n i called ur name so many times but you didn't look at me. Everyone thought i was crazy." She pretended to be angry. "Sorry i was thinking about something." I gave her a smile and pinched her left cheek. "Were you thinking about dokyeom again or this time your boyfriend." She gave me a smirk. She knows about my first love. "Dokyeom" i said and start walking away. I went to class and sat beside my boyfriend because my seat is there." Morning babe" he kissed my cheeks."morning" i kissed back. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years but the furthest we gone is hugging. The teacher came in with a guy behind him. "We have a new student." The guy faced us. He look like dokyeom but then again he doesn't. "Hello. My name is dokyeom, you can call me dk but not dokyeommie. I lived here before moving to busan." I am too surprise. When did he come back or is he just someone with the same name. It can't be. "Okay you can sit infront of Y/N" i raised my hand up to help him. After the class ended we have a short 10 minute break. "Jagiya i am going to find my friend real quick" he touched my head and left. Amanda ran towards me sitting beside me. "That's your first love right?" She asked me softly. "I don't know. He may be and may not be." I told her back softly. "Y/N. You are the Y/N i know right?" Dokyeom turned around and looked straight into my eye. "Dokyeommie?" I said, i have been calling him that since young. "Y/n!" He said happily and hugged me from his seat. "It has been long since we met each other" he said happily. "Yea it has been long" i suddenly thought of the time when he rejected me. It was lunch break. "Jagiya my friends want me to eat lunch with them. I'm sorry" my boyfriend said as he hugged me. "It's okay, enjoy your food jagiya" i hugged him back. He broke off the hug and kiss me on my cheek before leaving. "That's your boyfriend?" Dokyeom came out of nowhere. I nodded. "I thought you said you will wait for me." He said looking down while walking. "You rejected me and didn't contact me for years." I think i am about to cry. "Never mind i hope you are happy " he smiled at me and left. The next few days me and dokyeom was getting closer and tried not to talk about the past. We were in school and we walked past a classroom. I saw a familiar figure. I walked in and saw my boyfriend kissing another girl and holding her waist. They didn't even noticed us they kept kissing each other. "Explain." I tried to hold back my tears but i failed. He turned and saw me. "No this is a misunderstanding" he walked towards me. "You said you will break up with this b"tch, you can do it now." The girl said touching her lips. My boyfriend or should i say ex, continued walking towards me. "Let's break up" i gave him a tight slap and ran away . I went to the school's garden.

Boyfriend POV
Me and Y/N have been togrther for 2years but i started cheating on her for 1year plus with this girl, jamie. Jamie is prettier,cuter and her lips are so soft. I feel bad for doing this to a Y/N that's why i haven't broke up with her. There was a 10 minutes break and i received a message from jamie. It says "i will meet you at the same place baby" i smiled at the text. I lied to Y/N and went to find jamie. She pushed me against the wall and started kissing me so i pushed her against the wall and kissed her back. I opened my eyes and saw someone at the side. It was the new boy. "If you are going to do this. Break up with Y/N, a jerk like you don't deserve her." He said and left.

Dokyeom POV
"Thanks for giving Y/N a chance to find someone who can make her happy." I told the jerk and left to find Y/N. I found her at the school's garden. I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged me so tight i forgot to breathe. "Y/N please don't cry over him, it is not worth it." I pat her head. "Did you have a hard time ever since i left?" I asked her. "Yes pabo i had a hard time cause of you pabo!" She shouted not so loudly. "Yes i am a pabo" i said and she looked at me, must be thinking i am crazy for calling myself a pabo. "Dokyeommie, why did you reject me. It hurt a lot." She said and tears started to fall to her cheeks again. "I liked you back then even when i left i still thought about you." I told her as i wipe her tears away. "What about now? If you liked me back then why did you reject me." She questioned me. "I fell deeper in love with you. I rejected you was because i am afraid you will cry everyday not being able to see me." I told her and she started blushing hiding her face on my chest. "Oppa" she said shyly. My heart started beating. She has never called me oppa before. "It's my first time calling you that." She moved her head on my chest. Hearing her call me oppa i don't know why it gave me courage to do this. I touched her chin and pushed it up to face me. I went closer to her and kissed her on her lips. She didn't pushed me back instead she wrapped her hands over my neck and brought me closer. I released the kiss but she didn't remove her hands from my neck. "I have been waiting for you for many years." She said and came closer and kissed me. This time i wrapped my hands around her waist. The kiss lasted for few seconds. "How is your parents?" She said as she unwrapped her hands. "They are doing well what about yours?" I pulled her closer. "Want to visit them?" She wrapped her hands over my neck again. I nodded and pulled her into a kiss. She then pushed me away. "Let's go!" She interlock her arm with mine. We arrived at her house.

Your POV
We arrived at my house. We entered the house together and i saw my mom cooking and my dad watching the news. "Omma appa i am home." I said loud enough for them to hear. They turned and looked at me and dokyeom. "Oh my is that dokyeommie" my mom said smiling. My dad heard dokyeom's name and walked towards us. He hugged dokyeom. "What a bad kid. You made my precious daughter cry everyday. She missed you" he said and i started blushing. Dokyeom blushed and laughed. "You should stay for dinner" my mom asked him. "If you don't mind" dokyeom smiled. I walked towards my mom. "Won't your boyfriend be jealous?" She asked me. "I broke up with that jerk" i said calmly. "Omo what happened?" She stopped what she was doing and washed her hand clean. "I saw him kissing another girl" i hugged her. "It is okay darling. Dokyeommie is better than him anyways." I blushed at what she just said. "Omma we are friends" i took a step back and looked at her. She started laughing"trust me you two will be together soon" she continued cooking. I walked up to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. Dokyeom entered the room and back hugged me. "I missed you so much" he whisper into my ear. I blushed and turned around and hide my face. He bend down and gave me a long kiss on my lips. After dinner dokyeom had to leave. "I will send him out" i told my parents and left with dokyeom. When i walked him out we both didn't talk but only said our goodbyes. The following day dokyeom brought me out to different places and tried to make me happy. It was getting late so he sent me home. "Y/N i think you might not be ready for a relationship but i don't want to make the same mistake as i did last time so i am asking you now. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He held my hand and asked. "Why wouldn't i be ready when i have always loved you the whole time?" I said and held his other hand. "So i can do this right?" He said and kissed me on my hand,forehead, nose, both of my cheeks then my lips. "You kissed me even when we aren't together" i teased him. We held hands and we arrived outside my house. "If only you lived super far." His expression turned sad. "At least we can call and meet tomorrow" i kissed him on his cheeks. "Fine! See you tomorrow jagiiiii" he said and hugged me. He was about to leave but he forgot something "Wait oppa you forgot something" he turned and i kissed him on the lips. "So that was what i forgot?" He asked while smirking. I nodded and hugged him again.

------------------------
Sorry this chapter is short but i hope you enjoyed it :)