my brother's friend(Hoshi)

Author POV
Y/N brother, Vernon, is in a group called seventeen. Y/N is older than Vernon by 2 years .

Your POV
"Noona I am going to practice do you want to come along ?" Vernon asked me. "Since omma and appa is not here might as well" I smiled and went to prepare. I went down and saw him on the phone. As soon as he saw me, he ended the call. "I'll drive you there" I told him. We went out and got into my car. "Vernon can you rap for me? I want to hear you rap" I asked him and he nodded. He started rapping and I could see his smile. "Now I know why you love it a lot " I told him and he smiled. "Noona we reached you just have to turn in." Vernon said and I nodded and turn in the company. He started jumping up and down in excitement. "You must really be excited" I laughed as I said. "Yes noona I can't wait for you to meet my friends!" He held my arm and started jumping.

Vernon POV
We went in and everyone turned and look at us. "Vernon I didn't know you have a girlfriend" hoshi shouted. "Vernon must be lucky to have a pretty girlfriend. " dk gave a sad face. "Yah hyung! She is my noona!" I told them and introduced them to her. "Annyeonghasaeyo , Y/N and I am 2 years older than vernon" I bowed and gave them a smile. "Noona you are very pretty!" Seungkwan said to Y/N

Your POV
There is one of Vernon friend that caught my eye. I find him very charming. They started thinking of a choreography for their new song. "Isn't it a choreographer job to think of a dance? " I asked them and they looked at me. "We are the self producing idols" they said at the same time. "Oh ya noona help us!" Vernon begged. I was very shocked at what Vernon said suddenly. "Vernon how is she going to help us? " hoshi asked. "She dance very well and teaches people easily!" Vernon said proudly. "But she is a girl." Hoshi said underestimating me. "Are you looking down on me now?" I gave him a smirk before standing up and showing him what I got. "Wow Y/N you are a great dancer!" S.coups said clapping his hand. "Well I got to admit you are a good dancer." Hoshi said looking away. Me and hoshi had a dance battle for about 15 minutes."Hoshi , Y/N take a break ,let's go eat." Jeonghan said while stopping the music. "It's okay I'm not hungry ,enjoy eating" I said and bowed. "Hyung I'm also not hungry." Hoshi said and waved at them. They left the room leaving me and hoshi alone."Hoshi oppa, are you really not hungry? " I asked him worrying about him. "Yea I really am not hungry what about you?" He patted my head and said. I nodded my head.

Hoshi POV
Y/N said she isn't hungry. "Hyung I am also not hungry" I told Jeonghan and waved at them. They left the room leaving me and Y/N alone. "Hoshi oppa, are you really not hungry? " she asked me in a worried tone. "Yea I really am not hungry what about you?" I patted her head and said. I went to get a bottle of water and towel for her. "Here take it" I tried to say cooly. "Oppa you can't act cool because you are charming" she gave me a deadly smile. I started blushing. "Pabo" I placed my hand on her face. "You shouldn't do that to other guys" I let go of my hand and said. "Oppa, are you blushing? You are so cute oppa" she tip toe and pinched my cheeks. I looked away because I couldn't stop blushing. I felt my heart beating faster. "Oppa let's start dancing again" she turned on the music and started dancing. I danced around her and I guess she missed a step because she almost fell but I grabbed her in time and pulled her towards me. If others come in they will think we are hugging. She moved one step away from me, "thank you oppa, if you weren't here I would have fell and sprain my ankle. " she bowed and thanked me. The others came in and asked what happened because both me and Y/N face is red.

Your POV
"Oppa let's start dancing again" i turned on the music and started dancing. Hoshi danced around me and I missed a step and almost fell but he grabbed me before I fall and pulled me towards him. I moved one step away from him, "thank you oppa, if you weren't here I would have fell and sprain my ankle. " I bowed and thanked him. The others came in and asked what happened because both me and hoshi face is red. *RING RING*