lost(Seungkwan)

Your POV
I went to pledis for an audition with my friends. Before going i went to a cafe to buy coffee. I am not a coffee person but i have to keep myself awake. I left the cafe to meet my friends. I was about to take my phone out to call my friends but i realised my phone isn't with me. I ran to the meeting place and told my friends about it. I asked them to help me look for my phone while calling my phone. "You can just buy a new phone since you are rich" my friend hyeji said. "There is a lot of important things inside." I was panicking. "Stop panicking first, we have to go audition now. Let's look for it later" my friend said.

Seungkwan POV
I was with my friends at a nearby cafe taking a break. I was behind this girl. She paid for her drink and left. When i went to the counter to order. I saw a phone, i thought it was the staff's phone so i just paid for my drink and left when the staff called out to me. "You forgot your phone"was what she said to me. I took the phone and walked to the table. I put my drink down and went to find the girl. How am i going to find her when i didn't see her face. I walked back to the cafe and placed the phone on the table. "Seungkwan where did you go" s.coups said. "I went to find the owner of this phone" i said. "Just wait for her to call. We have to go back already." He said and we went back to the company. "hyung where is there so many people here" dino asked. "Must be because of the audition" i said. The phone started to ring so i answered it. "Hello? I am the owner of this phone can i get it back please" the person said. "Can you come to pledis?" I said. "I am at pledis now where can i meet you?" She said. Wow is she going to audition? "First floor by the entrance" i said before she hang up. "Seungkwan let's go" the8 said. "I am waiting for the owner she is coming." I said while showing him the phone. "Okay then we will wait with you" s.coups said. The phone started to ring again. "Hello?" I said and saw a girl looking left and right. "I am on the left i saw you." I said while waving. I ended the call and she walked towards me. "Here" i said while giving her phone back. "Thank you" she took her phone and looked at me with a big smile. "Welcome" i smiled back. "Okay done right let's go" jeonghan said before walking. "I have to go, good luck for the audition" i gave her a smile and a thumbs up before leaving. "She's pretty" i said to them. "Seungkwan has a crush~" they said at the same time. "Aniyo!" I said.

Your POV
I tried to call my phone and they person answered the phone."Hello? I am the owner of this phone can i get it back please" i said. "Can you come to pledis?" The guy said. "I am at pledis now where can i meet you?" I replied."First floor by the entrance" he said before i hang up. I reached the entrance so i called my phone again.  "Hello?" He said. I started to look left and right to see if i can see anyone on the phone."I am on the left i saw you." He said so i turned around and saw someone waving. He ended the call and i walked towards him. "Here" he said while giving my phone back. I want to cry already."Thank you" i took my phone and looked at him with a big smile. "Welcome" he smiled back. "Okay done right let's go" his friend said before walking. "I have to go, good luck for the audition" he gave me a smile and a thumbs up before leaving. He is cute hehe. I left for the audition. When i was inside i saw him again. "We meet again, thanks for finding my phone" i said loud enough for him to hear. I covered my mouth because i realised i was having my audition. "You know seventeen?" The judge said. "Aniyo just that one of them found my phone for me" i said politely. "Okay then introduce yourself." My friends introduced themselves, i was the last. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Y/N imida. I am 19 in korea. 18 for international." I bowed and said. "Okay why do you want to audition" the judge asked all of us. My friends didn't know what to say because they just thought it would be fun. I got dragged here with my friends so i can't possibly say that right. "We enjoy performing thats why we wanted to try and audition" i looked at my friends while saying. "Good thinking" my friend mouthed to me with a thumbs up. "Alright whenever you girls are ready" he said and we went into formation. We were doing black pink's boombayah. I had jennie's part and did some lisa raps. After we were done everyone that was in was standing and clapping. "I think i have found another girl group to debut" the ceo said as he walked up to us. "You girls will be busy" he added and me and the girls looked at each other with a confuse look. "You can start packing and move into your dorm" the ceo said smiling as everyone sat down. We started screaming(the happiness type of screaming) "thank you thank you" we said like a thousand times before leaving. We went outside of the room and walked a few more steps before screaming again. "Unnie we are going to debut" the maknae of our group said in a high pitch tone. "Let's go and eat" i said. We started walking but i heard someone call my name. "Y/N wait" i turned and saw the person who found my phone for me. "Unnie we will go first" they smirked and left. "You can sing and rap well you know that" he said. "Thank you erm,sorry i haven't heard your name" i said. "Seungkwan" he said and took off his mask and cap. "OMO OMO seungkwan oppa" i tried not to fangirl. "You couldn't recognise my voice? " he said jokingly. "Aniyo oppa i told myself not to get my hopes high" i said while blushing. "And why is that?" He said. "I am a huge fan and i look up to you guys. I can't pick a favourite but you would be my number 1 on the list" i said while playing with my fingers. "Ahh so your favourite is me" he smirked. I nodded and he placed his hand on my head and started to mess my hair up. "Oppa" i pouted. "This is my number. Call me and when we both are free let's have lunch or dinnee together" did he just ask me out omg okok Y/N don't fangirl. "Sure oppa" i said and we waved goodbye to each other.