unexpected(The8)

Your POV
I was at a dance party with my friends when this guy caught my eyes. I do not know his name but he is so adorable. My friends brought one of our friend and me there to forget about our ex boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend was together for almost a year and we broke up 5 months ago but i hope coming here helps. I saw her talking to a guy and i am so happy for her. I was so happy i forgot i was walking and i almost bang the wall until someone stopped me. "Omo thanks if it weren't for you i would have hit the wall" i turned around and saw the cute guy. He nodded and walked off. The next day i had work. (A/N: you are an adult and you work at a cafe.) I went to work with hangover. Ughh i shouldn't have drank. "Y/N you okay? You don't look well" my manager came to me. Me and my manager are close,she sometimes hang out with me and my friends."I have a hangover because we were helping hani get over her ex" i said and massage my head. "Go and buy a drink i will take over first." She said and kind of shoo me away. "Thanks!" I hugged her and left. After i brought my drink i was walking back to the shop when i bumped into someone. "Oh im sorry i didn't mean to" i bowed and apologize. I looked up and i saw the cute guy again. "It's okay" he said and walked off. "Weird but adorable guy" i thought to myself. "Unnie! I'm back" i smiled brightly. "Your hangover is gone i guess" she said disappointed but i didnrcare and nodded. Someone walked in the cafe. "Annyeonghasaeyo" i greeted the person. When i looked up i saw the guy again. "How can i help you" i said to him while smiling. "One ice chocolate and a chocolate cake please" he said. "Okay that will be 10,000won and i will bring it to your table." I said and he passed me the money and went to take a sit. His order was ready so i took it and walked towards him. "Here is your order, enjoy" i smiled and left. 30 minutes passed and he was still sitting there. I had to clean up the table so i went there to take the cup and plate. He only looked at me without saying anything. My shift was over. "Unnie i am leaving now" i said and took out the apron and hung it. I took my phone and saw a messages and miss calls from hani.

The messages
"We are at the same place waiting for you"-2.30pm

"Where are you? We are waiting for you"-2.45pm

"Why aren't you answering did something happen? Yah Y/N don't scare us"-2.55pm

"Y/N you are really scaring us. Call me asap, we are worried"-3.05pm
End of the messages

I called hani and she picked up in 2rings. "I was at work,are you still there?" I asked her. "Gosh you got us worried and ya quickly come." She said and i ended the call. "Unnie i am leaving now and if you have time hang out with us" i told her and left the cafe. The guy i said was cute followed me. I was scared, is he going to kill me. Soon he tapped my shoulder and i started screaming. "You don't have to scream, here you dropped it" he covered my mouth and handed me my wallet. "Omo i didn't realise i dropped it,were you waiting for me to end work?" I said and he nodded. "Thanks, want to go to this party? " i don't even know why i asked. He nodded again. We walked for 10 minutes without talking. "You don't talk much do you?" I asked him. "I am a foreigner so it is hard for me to speak fluently" he said. "Which country are you from?" I asked him since i can speak a few other language. "China" he said. "Oh good i can speak chinerso you can just talk to me in Chinese." I said while smiling. The next 5 minute walk was different we actually have a real long conversation in Chinese. When we reached i saw my friends. "Y/N over here" they said while waving. "My friends understand some Chinese especially hani and the guys" i told hin before pulling him to our table. "Guys this is oh wait i forgot to ask for his name." I forgot to ask for his name. "The8" he said. "This is the8 i met him yesterday and he helped me twice, he is not so fluent in korea so try to talk to him in Chinese" i said and we all introduced ourselves to him. "Hani where is jun?" I asked her. She met jun yesterday. Since jun is from china too they can be friends. "Speak of the devil" she said and i turned and saw jun. The8 was talking to my guy friends. "Sorry i am late. Oh who is this?" He asked. "Y/n's boyfriend" hani said teasing me. "Yah he is a friend. Jun meet the8 he is from china too" i said and the8 turned around. "The8 what are you doing here" he said and hugged him. "You know each other?" I asked him. "We live together. Our parents are friends so i am taking care of him." He said. Ohh i am surprised. The girls pull me away from the8. "Yah don't pull it hurts" i shouted because it was loud. "You like the8 right?" Hani asked. My heart beat faster. "I don't know" i said while blushing. Wait blushing means i do? When we were going back i saw this girl holding his hands. I want to slap her so badly. I stood beside jun and talked to him. "Who is she? Why is she here? Why is she so touchy with the8?" Guess i can't hide my jealousy. "Well someome can't hide her jealousy eh" jun said and messaed my hair. The8 came towards us and stopped jun's hand and grabbed mine and brought me outside. He stood infornt of me but didn't say a word.