Chapter 1

Stiles P.O.V.

'Welcome to the new school year', said the what I think was the principle. He was this short dude who I think would be fun to prank eventually.

It was the first day of freshman year. Unfortunately I had to move to this place in the middle of no where and leave my best friend Scott.

More like "welcome to a shit school year."

I went to the person giving out schedules. Let me tell you something this problem happens every year. I'm not a big fan of my first name so I just say Stiles. Its short for Stilinski.

I went through the trouble of getting my schedule and I headed to my first class. Let me tell you something, music isn't my best subject. Although I can play the guitar...a bit, I just can't grasp the concept of band instruments like the saxophone or trumpet.

I went to my first class and found my whole class already sitting at their spots. I couldn't be the only idiot who got lost.

'Thank you Mr. Stilinski for gracing us with your presence. We will now begin our class.' The smooth deep voice belonged to who seemed to be the teacher. He was the oldest in the room although he wasn't that much older than any of us.

'My name is Mr. Hale and I will be your music teacher this year. Unfortunately the last music teacher had an...accident and I had to fill in for her on a very short notice but no matter'

All the girls were staring at him. I'm not sure they even heard a word he said. Although I don't blame them. If I was a girl I'd be staring at him too.

He had these eyes that were this light brown color, almost caramel, that you wouldn't see anywhere else. His eyes reflected the lights in the room showing bits of other colors making his eyes look like a kaleidoscope.

'Mr. Stilinski? Mr. Stilinski? Would you come outside please?'

I did what he asked and went outside to see what he wanted. He shut the door behind us.

'You know Mr. Stilinski not listening in class, coming late, not a very good first impression in my opinion', he said sternly, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

'Well first of all The name's Stiles, and second of all aren't you too young to be a teacher?'

He gave me this look that said 'if you don't shut up this very moment I'm going to punch you in the face' so to be safe I decided to keep my mouth shut.

We both walked inside and I took my seat in the back of the class.

"You will be learning how to play band instruments this year for music", he said, "And you will also learn some theory"

You could hear groans all over the room from teenage kids who wanted to play some cool instruments.

(A/n this is not my opinion and I actually play the saxophone and a few other instruments)

As if reading my mind the girl beside me yelled out to Mr. Hale, "Why don't we play some cool instruments like the guitar and shit"

You could hear snickers from a few people around the room.

"Well if you didn't want to play instruments you should've chosen dance as your elective"

I looked at the girl beside me. She caught me staring and held out her hand.

"The name's Malia"

I shook her hand.

"Stiles"

Derek's P.O.V.

"Okay class, you will choose which instrument to play today", I said.

To be honest I have to say band instruments aren't the most interesting instruments to play, but school curriculum says I have to teach these dumb teenager's to play them.

I went through the whole class asking every student which instrument they would like to play. Finally I got to Stiles. He had the cutest nose you would ever see...shit, I'm not supposed to think that. Isn't it illegal or something?

"Which instrument would you like to play Mr. Stilinski?", I asked, earning a bit of a scowl from him. Don't tell him but he's kinda hot when he's angry, not that he isn't when he's not angry.

"Uuuhh...the saxophone I guess",he replied.

'That won't be the only thing you'll be blowing', I thought to myself.

Stiles P.O.V.

Finally the bell rang and music was over. That was the longest class I've ever been in.

As I was walking out of the classroom Mr. Hale turned his back to the class and I gotta say he had a nice ass.

Anyway I left the classroom heading to the cafeteria but stopped near the notice board.

Lacrosse trials were this week and I knew I had to be on the team or else I'd be a nobody.

I put my name on the list and ran to the bathroom before the next class. Knowing the teachers I had at my last school they don't let you go during class because they think you'll open the chamber of secrets or something, like seriously what's wrong with needing to take a piss?

Hey guys thanks for reading the first chapter and I hope you liked it will try to update as often as possible and don't forget to leave comments if you have any suggestions for this book. Hope you have a great day or night, whenever you're reading not this.