Chapter 10

Hey guys I'm starting the chapter pretty early but I hope I actually finish writing it soon. Love you all.
Q:What is your favorite color?
Ma:I like black but burgundy is cool too.

Stiles' P.O.V.

Right, finally a school break. One week of vacation after the first 2 terms of school.

We were all planning on hanging out at Derek's place.

It was Wednesday, why Wednesday? I don't know but the point is it was Wednesday and we were all at Derek's, omg it's so weird to say his first name.

Sorry anyway to the actual point. We were at Derek's and we were getting close to winter here, so we were all wrapped up in our blankets and sweaters, and heaters were everywhere.

We were just chilling, ha! Get it? Chillin'? Right we were just all sitting enjoying some music. Everybody got their turn with the speaker. So far we had some All Time Low, some Veil of Maya, and surprisingly some Beyoncé?

We were enjoying the music and then suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice. I turned around to face the stairs in the apartment and saw a man walking down. He looked to be about the age to be Derek's dad.

I'm not exactly sure what he did but I could tell he did something pretty messed up based on the looks he was getting from everyone in the room.

"What do you want?", asked Derek.

"Just came in to check on my nephew and his friends", he said with fake innocence.

Everyone looked away back at each other and continued to talk.

"I'm not done", said the man.

"Okay, well then hurry up", said Malia, annoyed.

"Well since oh guys are spending the day here today I though I'd bring over some movies for you guys to watch. After all what kind of adult would I be if I wasn't taking care of you?"

Derek stood up and took the dvd's from the guy.

"You're welcome",said the man before leaving.

We looked at the movies and the choices weren't really diverse.

There were 3 werewolf movies and frozen.

I could practically see Derek face palming in his head.

In the ends we ended up watching frozen. I have to say I knew every lyric of it, not that I should be bragging about something like that. But you could have probably heard, off tune singing across the block.

It was meeting the end of the movie and this is where it got to the sad part. I was leaning my head on Derek's shoulder and suddenly I could feel his shoulder bounce. At first I thought he was coughing but then realized, Derek was crying. I took my thumb and wiped away the tear that was right under his right eye.

"Don't cry", I whispered, before pecking him on the lips.

~time skip~

Today was the weekend which meant only one more week of school break, but I'll still make the most of this next week.

I'll be in bed watching Rick and Morty. That show is hilarious.

(A/n just saying, you should actually watch it, it's one of my favorite animated shows)

Derek texted me this morning asking me to meet him in the woods at the clearing that over looks the whole city.

It was almost 7 so I got my jeans and hoodie on and headed out on my jeep.

The drive was long but good anyway, I blasted some music and got some annoyed looks from old people in cars next to mine.

As soon as I got to the clearing I got out of the car and sat on the front. I hope Derek is sure about meeting in the woods cause I don't think it's safe in here.

I heard crunching of leaves behind me and when I turned around Derek was there trying to tip toe to scare me, I guess it didn't work out though.
Sorry. (A/n and yes leaves because it wasn't one of those snow packed winters)

He came and sat beside me, and I put my head on his shoulder. Not gonna lie it was a bit weird cause he's a bit taller then me, but it was worth it.

We sat in silence, looking at the stars for a while. It wasn't long till Derek fell asleep.

~time skip to 1 hour later~

The air was cold but felt nice and tingly against my skin. I really hope Derek isn't cold.

My thoughts were interrupted by a yell.

"Hey Derek"

I turned around to see a male, with a crossbow and what seemed to be a few guns.

Derek was awake in no time and standing in front of me.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"I'm holding a crossbow towards you, I think it's obvious", said the guy with a hint of sarcasm.

"Stiles, as soon as I say GO, you're gonna run. Do you understand?", whispered Derek, so that the other guy couldn't hear.

I looked at him with a look of annoyance.

"I'm not leaving you"

Derek face palmed and mumbled something like 'of course'.

The guy was ready to shoot, it wasn't hard to tell when he would his finger was in the trigger and he would do it as soon as Derek put his attention on something else, which in this case is me.

He pulled the trigger and I tried to get in front of Derek in time. I felt a pang right under where my rib cage is. I fell to the ground.

I could see Derek's face change. But not like a normal person's. his face changed shape and grew hair, and his eyes started to glow.

I couldn't keep my eyes focused on him dude to the pain but I knew I would never forget what I saw.

As my eyes fell shut I could see Derek ripping the other man apart.

Hey guys I'm sorry it was such a long update. I'm honestly trying to update and I know I'm a horrible writer for not updating, but all aside I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will try to post the next one as soon as possible. I hope you have a great day or night whenever you're reading this.