Chapter 9

Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter and the pic above.
Q:Favorite ice cream flavor?
MA:I like vanilla

Stiles' P.O.V.

"Truth or dare?", I asked.

She nodded her head. "You know, the one where you have to truth, and you have to dare"

A few chuckles were heard.

Everyone nodded their heads. It looks like I was the only one not in favor,but I couldn't exactly say no so I gave a thumbs up.

The people who were sitting on the couch got off and everyone sat in a circle on the floor. The anticipation was unreal. Even I had to say.

As we all sat down I saw Malia stand up and head for another room. She was the one who suggested the game, why is she leaving?

She came back a moment later with a spoon. "We don't really have an empty yard bottle", she started, "so I brought a spoon to spin"

She placed the spoon in the middle and spun the spoon. It didn't take long for it to stop and when it did it was facing Isaac.

"Truth of dare buddy?"

"How about, truth"

"Okay then. Ummmm...who is the hottest person in their room, and you can't point to yourself"

"Okay then I will have to choose...he pointed at Theo"

Theo put his hands to his chest in a dramatically way and "fainted". It was Isaac's turn to spin next.

He did a good spin and it took a while for the spoon to stop. When it did though it landed on Scott.

"I pick truth", he said.

"Okay then, if you were in an apocalypse with all of us, who did you think would die first"

He looked around the room for a few seconds and pointed at me.

"Hey"

"What? It's payback for scaring me earlier"

He took the spoon and it started to spin. I was really hoping it wouldn't land on me. Knowing Scott the dares will be pretty harsh and the truths not any less boring.

It landed on Derek. I almost gave a breath of relief right there.

He thought for a second and said dare.

"Then I dare you to take your shirt off"

I could hear a few oh's coming from other people on the room.

He looked at Scott as if he would kill him later, but a dare's a dare so he had to oblige.

I know I wasn't disappointed.

The next person was Theo and he chose to do a dare, and ended up doing a backflip off the couch.

There were very few people left who weren't chosen to do anything yet and I wasn't exactly volunteering myself.

The next person as I predicted  was me.

"Truth or dare Stiles?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to...kiss Derek"

Everyone looked up at Theo but he just looked back innocently.

I couldn't say I didn't want to make out with Derek, but I didn't exactly want to get strangled in the process.

I clumsily crawled over to him trying not to hit everyone's feet.

This was the moment of truth. I quickly got the confidence and just went for it.

His lips tasted like chocolate. I could make out with those all day, everyday.

When I pulled away I mumbled a quick sorry and went back to my seat.

Everyone's shocked eyes were on me. I guess they didn't think I would initiate the kiss.

"Malia, Isaac, Brett, I need your help getting some shit from the car"

Isaac took the hint but Malia wasn't so eager to help, although she got up and joined the two boys.

Derek's P.O.V.

I was about to start talking when I heard Stiles apologize again. He was so adorable I couldn't help it. I scooted over to him.

"Look it's not your fault, and I'm the one who should be apologizing for my insane friends"

That got a smile, which was relieving cause he looked like he was on the brink of crying.

I quickly put my shirt back on and gave him a hug.

I could hear his heartbeat racing.

"Look I don't know how to say this but..."

He didn't let me finish and he kissed me again. Man the boy knew what he was doing. He ended up on top of me, me lying on the wooden floor with him straddling me.

His lips were soft and gentle as if he was afraid, but that changed after a few moments.

I never thought I'd get the chance make out with this geek.

~time skip to 3 months later~

It was almost the end of the first third of the year and we get a week's break.

Derek and I ended up spending a lot of time together since that night. And we were planning on hanging out with the whole group during the break.

I hope you enjoyed that. I know this chapter was a lot shorter than the others but I hope was still interesting. This is not the end of the book yet. I hope you have a good day or night whenever you're reading this.