Chapter 12

I'm on a flight so I'll probably finish the book while I have the time.

Q: If you could travel anywhere, where would that be?
MA: California

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter cause this might be the last one.

Stiles' P.O.V.

I have been trying to contact Derek for the past week and he hasn't replied to any of my text of calls and I think it is time for some desperate measures.

I'm going over to Derek's place.

I'm gonna tell him that I don't think that there is anything wrong with him being a werewolf.

And the worst part is no one has replied to my texts or calls I tried Scott, Isaac, Malia. I even as a last resort tried to contact Brett.

And nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I've got my ride today back from repairs. Again. And now I finally got the courage to go over to his place and talk to him.

I just got there and I'm losing all that confidence. I'm about to turn back when I hear Derek's voice getting closer.

The echo is bad that I cant tell where the voice is coming from. I start to walk up the winding staircase and as I turn the corner I bump into Derek.

I reach out to grab something to keep myself from falling but Derek catches me.

He let go of me quickly me started walking down again but before he could walk away I grabbed his wrist.

He looked at me with a look of surprise on his face.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"Nowhere in particular"

"Why have you been voiding me?"

He looked away ashamed. "I didn't want you to be scared", he started, "I'm sorry I thought you hated me"

"If I hated you why would I try to call you?"

"To break up with me"

"You avoided me to avoid a breakup?"

He nodded.

I could help myself, he was too cute. I pecked him on the lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I'm sorry this was such a short last chapter and that it was supposed to be good for an ending but as I've noticed I'm just not good at endings. I'm just exhausted and I lost the flow of the story a while ago. I'm not even sure if anyone even reads this part but I hope you guys enjoyed the cliché ass story and hope you guys have a good day or night whenever you're reading this.