Chapter 10

THE MEDIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, I JUST FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I PERSONALLY THINK THIS REMIX IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL SONG (WHICH I CANNOT SEEM TO FIND ANYWHERE). COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS!  

Draxon's POV

"Well, here we are, Magnolia." I said as we arrived at the gate.

"It's fairly large" Deliora remarked. "Do you know where Lucy's house is?"

"Yup, she told me her address" I said. "But I think I should go to the guild first, just to see the person there who wanted my sword. Also, chances are, she's already there, since it is 11AM right now."

"10:57AM" Lullaby said from behind me. "Not yet 11"

"Three minutes, as if that matters" I said exasperatedly.

"Well, for you it might not matter, since you are over 700 years old"

"And you?" I asked amusedly, "Are you not as old as me?"

"Well... I am..." Lullaby conceded. "Dammit, I should remember to never get into an argument with you." She shook her head.

I chuckled, and motioned for them to walk with me. Lullaby kept on wanting to go visit the various shops that lined the streets and I had to keep on pulling her away. "We have no money Lullaby. We cannot afford that."

Deliora and Lullaby both looked at each other sheepishly and then looked at the ground. "What?" I asked, concerned. "Is something wrong?"

"Ermmm.... Yeah..... About that...." Lullaby began slowly.

"We.... Sort of.... Sold some of your gold from the pyramid....." Deliora finished in a rush.

"Gold?" I asked, confused. "Since when did I have a pyramid made of gol-" I suddenly remembered. "Ohhhh. THAT pyramid." I nodded, before reacting violently. "WAIT! THAT ONE!?!?"

They both instantly turned on each other, blaming the other one.

"You see? I told you it was a bad idea!" Deliora said to Lullaby.

"But you later said it was fine as well!" Lullaby yelled back.

"You had the original idea!"

"You made no move to stop me!"

"If I did, my intestines would be gone!"

"But that's still better than making Draxon angry!"

They both looked towards me, wondering how I was taking it. To be honest I didn't mind at all, it was just
some gold. Really, i didn't know what to do with it anyway.

"Did you take it from the top or the bottom?" I asked

"Mostly from the bottom." They answered simultaneously.

I sighed with relief. "That's good then. Because the gold at the top is cursed. I sealed the soul of Arcannen the Corruptor in there"

I started walking away, before what they said hit me. "Wait... You said 'mostly'... Please tell me you didn't..."

They cringed even more, and Lullaby threw herself at my feet comically, crying anime tears. "We did....
Please don't kill me!" she wailed.

I cursed. "Crap... How much did you take and when did you take it?"

"Not a lot, only a few grams." she said, getting back up. "And we sold it around one day after you left your dimension"

"Then things can still be fixed." I said seriously. "The fact that you sold it early means that his soul could be anywhere now. But since you sold so little, the power of it isn't as large."