What do you think of all those Tom Riddle x Reader fanfictions?

TheAmazingPizza asked: "Dear Tom Riddle, What do you think of all those Tom Riddle x reader stories? PS: I am currently wearing an everything-proof coat, in the middle of a dirt field."
~•~•~•~•~
*comes to you myself to deliver this letter and throws a bucket of dirt on your head*

Dear TheAmazingPizza,
I have been reading up on several Tom Riddle x Reader fanfictions after I was informed that I was the muse for young muggle writers.

I find it strange to read about myself communicating with the reader (also myself).
Especially when I read a sentence like "Tom Riddle's dark eyes, eyes that have seen the darkness in the world, met yours. And his lips, lips that had grown cold, slowly comes closer to yours until you could see every snowflake on every eyelash."
It makes me somewhat uneasy and makes me wonder how others are reacting to me snogging them.

Some of the fanfictions have me depicted extremely out of character. Like I can't imagine me doing the things literary "Tom Riddle" is doing.

Others are downright very vulgar and very obscene. I won't go into many details about those ones because it makes me uncomfortable, but I reckon I was more innocent before I stopped reading after I read the first paragraph.

However, there are some that I like.
It's interesting to see how much they got me right and the different ways they portray me. It's odd to see how much total strangers are able to know so much about me.
I'm surprised that the "reader" actually makes an effort to get to know me better. It makes me want there to be really a "reader" in my life.

Yours,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

P.S. I find that the details about my looks in the fanfictions are quite flattering.

 I find that the details about my looks in the fanfictions are quite flattering