If you were a Metamorphmagus, what would you do?

April_Lou_Lupin asked: "If you were a Metamorphmagus, what would you do?"
~•~•~•~•~
*hideous pink owl flies into your window and drops letter into your waiting hands*

Dear April_Lou_Lupin,
If I were a Metamorphmagus, I would take the appearance of the Minister of Magic.
- - -
First of all, I would erase the real Minister's memory and lock him up in the Chamber of Secrets.

Disguised as him, I would roam around the muggle streets and AVADA KEDAVRA EVERY SINGLE MUGGLE I SEE.

Then the Aurors would arrive and yell, "MINISTER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

And then I would yell back, "CLEANING OUT THE FILTH IN THE WORLD!"

"MINISTER NO!" the Aurors would yell, as they watched the muggles fall to the pavement before their very eyes.

"MINISTER YES!" I would say, screaming Avada Kedavra all over the place.

"AHHHHHH!" they would all scream.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I would laugh.

And then I would fly to Hogwarts on a broomstick (it's not possible to Apparate there) and change back into Tom Riddle.

I would cast a Stupefy spell on the real Minister of Magic and fly him out of Hogwarts, leaving him lying on the street.

The Aurors would find him and send him to Azkaban for the rest of his life while I sit back in my Slytherin Common Room and eat a Chocolate Frog.

The End
- - -
That is what I would like to do I was a Metamorphmagus.

The Minister of Magic should have never enforced those stupid Muggle Protection Acts.

Yours Truly,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Yours Truly,Tom Marvolo Riddle