Have you ever thought that the cause of your evilness and darkness is...?

@thtscool asked: "Dear Tom M. Riddle, Have you ever thought that the cause of your evilness and darkness is because nobody has ever truly loved you? Do you think you could change your evil ways if you found true love? Yours truly, Elizabeth Xands."
~•~•~•~•~
*sad owl flies sadly into your window and sadly drops this sad letter and leaves sadly*

Dearest Elizabeth Xands,
The world is not fair.
That's one of the first things I've learned as a child.

It is not fair that there wasn't anybody who loved me.
It is not fair that I most likely cannot love.
It is not fair, but it is just how it is.

I don't want to make the same mistakes as my mother, who loved the wrong person too much. Neither do I as my father, who was so indifferent to someone who loved him.

It's the terrible flaw in muggles and wizarding kind alike- the great lengths people do because of love, whether it's using love potions because you love or abandoning your son because you don't.
In the end, it will destroy you.

In answer to your question, I don't know.
It can go either way, really. Love can be the cause of evil as well. If I loved somebody who didn't love me back, perhaps it will turn me into a greater monster than I am now.
It's too late to find "true love" now. I've made so many choices already.

Sincerely yours,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Sincerely yours,Tom Marvolo Riddle