Goodbye for the last time, Mudbloods.

*Owldemort tearfully delivers this final letter into your eagerly awaiting hands; yes owls cry*

Dear Whoever Is Still Actually Reading This,

Well, this is it. This is when we finally part ways.

Now, you're probably thinking "TOM NO DON'T LEAVE ME YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIEND YOU'RE SO HOT I LOVE YOU".

The thing is, I have no need of this book anymore. I have no need of you.

I'd apologize for leaving you like this on such short notice, but then again, I wouldn't mean it. So instead of apologizing, I'd like to thank you.
Thank you for reading this book. Whether you know it or not, this book has been slowly feeding off your soul as you write in it, allowing my precious Horcrux to become stronger. Thank you for being the pawn to my little game.

Because of you, I am infinite.

And by infinite, I mean IMMORTALLY POWERFUL!!!1 lolz #JoinTheDeathEaters2017

Thank you for your soul. I guess you can say we're...soulmates? Haha.
(Shoutout to all the desperate hopeless romantics out there who think they can change me)

I will NOT be responding to any more questions in any more chapters.
I will, however, respond to goodbye letters. It's the least I can do.

I'll miss you. But you're not really gone; you'll always be right here. In my soul. That's my last Horcrux pun, I swear.

Avada Kedavra,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Avada Kedavra,Tom Marvolo Riddle

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
Ask Tom Riddle was my first Wattpad child. AND HOLY SHET, WE REACHED 80K IN LESS THAN A YEAR?? THAT'S SO GR8. I had no idea people loved baby Voldykins as much as I did. He's such a tragically beautiful character. :')

I haven't been updating ATR as much as I originally planned to. Sorry to all the people whose questions I haven't answered. I used to love writing in this book so much, but now I admit that I don't love it as much as I used to. I guess I decided to finish this book before I stopped loving it altogether.

If you have any questions you wanna ask me, HMU COMMENT THEM BELOW.

I don't think I'm going to write another Tom Riddle thing, but idk. Do you guys want a real Tom Riddle fanfic?

[ SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO bidoodleshite FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON THIS BOOK. YES, I REMEMBER. <3 ]