What do you think about House Elves?

HellZWar asked: "Hello *little-selfish-racist-crazy maniac* um I mean Tom. I wondered what do you think about House elves and the way they are treated. Btw, I'm a Mudblood. Former Slytherin. Majoring in Potions at the moment. So screw you Riddle. Blood prejudice is for weaklings. Slytherin's heir my ass."
~•~•~•~•~
*Owldemort's baby owl daughter flies and drops this letter onto your very lovely, gentle hands*

Dearest HellZWar,
Excuse me, but that letter was quite rude.

Hello, you hateful-little-crazy-mental-Mudblood-loving maniac- Um, I mean, you brave and vivacious young lady.

I don't know who you are or where you came from, Mudblood, but I haven't done anything to you nor have I spoken a word to you until now.

I suggest you to go to those muggle psychiatrists for help in dealing with your muggle anger-problems towards your superiors.
I don't know how you muggles do it where you come from, but here in the Wizarding world, insulting strangers isn't a courteous, socially-acceptable way of greeting them.

Anyways, to your question:
I don't really mind House Elves, really. They're like little Basilisks because they do whatever you tell them to do.
I appreciate them.
I find that their presence is much more tolerable than those of Mudbloods.

Potions Major my arse,
Tom Marvolo Riddle

Potions Major my arse,Tom Marvolo Riddle