0.1 Rose

An SUV pulls up the driveway of the old house. A brown haired man carries an unconscious girl from the car and into the house. The interior of the building was much worse then the exterior. The only furniture was a few tables and chairs and the paint was chipping away, with the wallpaper peeling and covered in damp. The girl began to stir in the man's arms, opening her eyes as he places her on the couch in the main room and starts to until the ropes that bind her arms together.

"What do you want?" The young girl asks, panicked. One moment she was outside the Lockwood mansion, the next she was waking up on a tatty, old couch.

"Ssh." The man shushes, finally undoing the last knot to allow the ropes to fall away.

"Please, I'm hurt." The girl whimpers, glancing to the large blood stains on her shirt.

"I know. Just a taste." The man says and fangs sprout from his upper gums as veins pop out from under his now red eyes.

"Trevor! Control yourself." A new, female, voice snaps and the pair turn to look up to two women walking down the stairs towards them.

"Buzzkill." Trevor mutters, his face returning to normal, and he steps away from the young girl.

"There's some bags in the car." The new woman with the longest hair states before throwing him a set of keys. Trevor smiles at her, quickly flashing to her side and kissing her cheek.

"Thanks Grace." He sends a playful glare to the older women before leaving.

"What do you want with me?" The young girl asks, her eyes focused on the two women. Both looked similar; similar eyes, similar build and the same hair colour, possibly siblings. But the one that still did not have a new looked older and had short hair, while the one named 'Grace' was younger and had long hair.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The older of the two says as the two women now stand in front of their capture. Both stare at her with a curious gaze.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" the girl pleads only to be cut off.

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." The girl continues, succeeding to annoy both women.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The older women snaps but Elena had to keep going.

"What do you want?" She asks and Grace slaps her hard, making Elena fall on the couch, unconscious.

"We want you to be quiet." The younger finally speaks up.

******

Gracie-Mae's P.O.V

I stare at the unconscious girl, she definitely is a carbon copy of Katerina Petrova. Well, what could you expect? She is the Petrova Doppelgänger. My sister, Rose, my boyfriend, Trevor, and I are sick of running, and this girl was the only thing to help us gain our freedom.

"Did you have to hit her so hard? Elijah will be pissed if we damage her." Rose asks, after inspecting the welt that formed on the doppelgänger's face from my slap. I shrug my shoulders.

"She was annoying." I reply before walking away to find Trevor. Of course, the reason the three of us have been running for 500 years is Trevor, but we couldn't blame him. He did what multiple others have done, he fell in love with Katerina and trusted her, which is a big a mistake. But I also made a mistake of my own which made everything worse.

"You shouldn't think so hard, you'll get wrinkles." I heard a voice joke and I turn to face Trevor who sits in a chair, drinking from a blood bag, in the room to my right. He smirks at me and I sigh.