0.3 Katerina

Grace stands looking at the fire place, a glass of bourbon in her hand. Damon walks in the room, a slight smirk on his face.

"I hope that's not my good stuff." Damon says as he makes his way to the bourbon bottle and pours himself one. Grace looks over her shoulder at him before turning back to the fire.

"Damon Salvatore, I was wondering when I would meet you." She says, her voice monotone as she throws the rest of the bourbon in her glass down her throat.

"Easy, don't want to get drunk before you can explain yourself." Damon teases, but the teasing is over as Grace pins him to the wall, slamming a stake in his stomach. Damon groans as he grips her hand, trying to pull it out, but it's no use.

"I'm older, meaning stronger." She hisses before letting him go. "That's for Lexi." Grace turns around and begins to walk out, only to stop when someone knocks on the door.

"You should get that." She says, glancing at Damon who finally pulls the stake out of his stomach. She smirks at him before walking away.

The younger vampire mumbles under his breath before flashing to the door and opening it to reveal Elena.

"Hello, Elena." Damon says, his signature smirk on his lips.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." She says, worry in her eyes.

"Right this way."

Elena enters the house, and is greeted by Stefan.

"Hey." Stefan says, glancing to his brother and then the rip in his shirt with a small smirk. He had witnesses what had gone on between Grace and Damon, and was overall happy about it.

"What is this about?" Elena asks before both Rose and Grace enter her sight.

"You." Elena growls slightly, causing Grace to smirk.

They all enter the front room, elena sitting on the couch and the others spread around.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, We know he's real." Rose begins to explain, keeping an eye on her sister who starts to examine things around the room.

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon replies.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks, slightly confused.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose explains, making Grace giggle slightly at the comparison to Elijah.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan states.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks, fear wavering in her voice.

"Yes."
"No." The siblings and stefan say at the same time, ending up glaring at each other.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what they're saying is true..." Damon says, look at the two female vampires.

"Which it is." Rose says.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which We're not." Grace pipes up as she begins to pour herself a drink.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon concludes.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan says, looking on the bright side, causing Grace to roll her eyes.