1.6 The Last Dance

Quick note-

Thinking of writing a 'Dan Espinosa' aka 'Detective Douche' fanfic. What do you think? Was thinking about doing a Lucifer one, but I just Love Chloe and Lucifer so much! It's impossible for me to even think of separating them.... And Oh my... Anyone seen the last episode of season 2??? 😍😍😂😭😂😭 just... Emotions... Overwhelming.

Also, thinking of writing a Scream/ Tvd Cross over fanfic?? It's gonna mostly be set within scream with one or two elements from Tvd's plot, such as the main character being Jeremy and Elena's sister??

Opinions??? Xx

This chapter may be a bit crappy but I wanted to updateXx

ALSO! WHO's EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS?!?!??

(I am... And I already opened my present from my best mate... He got me a Hogwarts mug... I fangirled... Everyone thought I was dying. I might as well have😂) xx

****

Klaus was the big bad original that everyone feared. He got what he wanted no matter what and there was no way, known, to kill him or even harm him. Klaus had slaughtered villages and destroyed families in order to get revenge. So, Grace knew she had to play along with his little game so she could keep her life.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus calls, looking over his shoulder towards the two girls sat down. And that fear in Grace's veins was still there, even if Klaus was in Alaric's body.

"Okay, bad, or badder?" Klaus asks as he holds two shirts up to Alaric's body.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine replies, her voice shaking slightly but it was still strong. Just like Grace, she hid her fear of him.

"Oh, thank you, honey." Klaus coos. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine explains once again, glancing over to Grace. The older vampire kept her eyes down to her lap, tensing slightly at the mention of her lover.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill." Klaus jokes and Katherine's attention is snapped back to him. However, Grace felt a slight anger bubble in her at Klaus's words against his brother, but she wouldn't do anything about it.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." The Petrova says.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Klaus frowns before he gets closer to her and touches her face. She flinches under his fingers, fear coursing through her.

"Oh, so jumpy." Klaus states in amusement.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know." The original puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." She looks at him and he compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She answer automatically.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus says as e let's Katherine go from his compulsion.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." Katherine says, not bothering to lie or hide any information.