1.8 Klaus

Elijah Mikaelson had been daggered many times, the pain was the same as being stabbed as a mortal, but nothing compared to the feeling you would feel when the dagger was removed. The pain and hunger that would consume you and drag you down. So when the dagger was once again removed, Elijah gasped as his eyes flue open, causing Elena to rush over to him.

"Elijah." She says but he couldn't see her, his hunger and deprived mind taking him away.

"Katerina!" He gasps as he is taken back.

~England 1492~

Elijah looks around the room with a grin. People talked and danced to the gentle sound of the musicians and everyone appears to be having a good time. Klaus had out done himself this time.

"Ah, good evening, Trevor." Elijah says as he comes across the younger Vampire. "I am pleased you could join us."

"I could not miss the birthday celebration." Trevor states.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear. Where is Gracie-Mae?" Elijah asks, causing Trevor to grin. It was common knowledge about the maid and lord, and Trevor would always support them. It was clear the pair loved each other truly.

"she should be here shortly she is finishing some preparations for Lord Niklaus." Trevor replies. And Elijah nods.

"And where is this mystery girl of which you speak?" The older vampire asks.

"Right this way." Elijah follows him towards a girl.

"My dear." Trevor greets and the girl looks up.

"Hello." She replies softly, and Elijah looks at her in shock.

~Salvatore boarding house.~

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena." Elena calls as she tries to snap Elijah out of his day dream.

"Oh, my God." He gasps as he is sucked into another memory.

~England 1492~

"Forgive me." Elijah says with a soft smile, his eyes gazing on Katerina. "You remind me of someone."

"Katerina, may I introduce the lord Elijah." Trevor states. Elijah holds out his hand. She takes it and curtsies.

"Pleasure, my lord." Katerina says, her British accent strong but slightly fake.

"The pleasure's mine. Katerina." He kisses her hand before Trevor speaks up again.

"Gracie-Mae!" The brown haired servant calls and the young girl quickly makes her way towards the trio.

"Trevor!" The maid replies with a beautiful smile, which is only increased as her eyes land on Elijah.

"M'lord." She greets as she curtsies slightly, bowing her head.

"What have I said about calling me that? Call me, Elijah, I insist." Elijah says as she rises, taking her hand gently.

"That is hardly proper, Elijah." She says, stressing his name, causing The Lord to grin widely down at her.

"And who cares about proper?" He teases before quickly stealing a kiss, causing her to gasp. Elijah then turns towards Trevor and Katerina who still stand there. "Gracie-Mae, I'd like you to Meet Katerina. Katerina, this is my Darling, Gracie-Mae."

"It's a pleasure M'lady, I've heard numerous things." Grace says as she bows her head slightly.

"And I too, have heard things about you." Katerina replies, also lowering her head slightly, but there was something behind her words.