One.

The rain poured down outside. I couldn't see it, but I could hear it. I wonder what it felt like..I wonder how the trees looked. The weather had been a bit warmer today, it must be spring.

I sat on the floor tied to the counter. I uncrossed my legs, and I felt the muscles strain. They were weak, but then again so am I. Everything was dark, I could feel the darkness in my bones.

Screeching noises sounded above me. I heard...the table being moved. Soon enough the door was opened and his face appeared. "Get up here" he said untying me. "Do you want dinner? I could make some?" I asked softly. His black eyes stared coldly at mine. "I have people coming over. I already shut all the blinds so I'll know if you move them. You will be dressed nicely. I swear I will kill you if you don't do this well" he said grabbing my jaw tightly. I nodded silently.

As soon as he left I began to cooking. While the stew heated I cleaned. I bent down and saw a broken plate lying on the floor. I picked it up, and a flash of pain triggered in my head.

"Your still as gorgeous as I remember" he said tracing his hands down my now naked body. He was that much older than me. Maybe ten years? I don't know, but he scared me. I didn't say anything but tried to avoid the touch of his cold hands.

Soon his hands were tight on my jaw and he forced me to look at him. "I just gave you the best sex of your life and you can't even say thank you" he spit. "No, no I loved it. Your always great baby" I said trying to calm him. "Your such a whore" he said annoyed.

"Here's your dinner" I said placing the food on the table. "What the hell is this?!" He screamed at me. The food was thrown on the floor and he took my arm as I tried to run, and smacked the plate against my head. Eventually smashing it into peices, and leaving me bleeding before he raped me.

I dropped the plate into the trash can at the memory. It's okay, all you need to do is act like a good wife and everything will be okay. Lily calm down. I pushed my hair back and placed the stove on low power as I went to get ready.

Slipping into a tight black dress, he threw at me one day insisting I wear, and putting on my heels I decided to do my hair. My hair was the thick, but decent light brown hair average girls have. I didn't like it much, but oh well. I braided it into an updo, and went downstairs.

"Their here" he said walking past me in a suit. His cheap cologne almost made me choke as he walked past. Thankfully, I held myself back.

I stood in the kitchen so I couldn't see outside and I heard formalities being said. It was two men. "Lily this is my coworkers" master said glaring at me slightly. I put on an award winning smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Lily" I said with a smile. "Richard, and this is Tom" said the man with a smile.

At dinner they dicussed the business, and I nodded and smiled a lot. I could feel master tense next to me when Richard smiled at me. I slipped my hand into his, and I felt his nails start to dig into my skin.

"Well it's been great" said master as he helped them out. I was cleaning the kitchen when I felt his presence behind me. "You stupid girl. You like him? You openly showed that you thought he was attractive!" He screamed. "No, master, he was being kind" I said holding up my hands.

Then I felt a punch. I fell to the ground trying to keep my cool. I could feel the screaming pain. He tried to pull me back into the cellar and I knew that if I went back I would never leave. I held onto the sides of doors, chairs, the couches. I was screaming while I did it.

I felt a heavy boot into my back, and I turned my head just as I saw a vase coming towards my face. Everything went black. Everything faded.

I woke up and I saw that he was nowhere to be seen. I felt my eye swollen, and I could feel heavy blood that had dried on my body.

I was tied back on the pole again. I uncrossed my legs front the heap he had thrown me in. I stretched them out and sighed softly. Yes, this wasn't an ideal place...but it was my home. I still remember it like yesterday.

"I can't believe your a teenager now!" He said happily. His dark hair was pushed back, and he wore a charming smile. His skin was tan, and he seemed to be in early twenties.

"Thank you so much Oliver" I said with a big grin. I felt his body tense next to me. "I have to use the bathroom I'll be right back" I said before exiting.

I looked in the bathroom mirror to look at myself. My skin was tan, my eyes were bright green, and my thick hair had calmed down a bit, but it was still brown and long. Maybe I should ask for a haircut? No he's already done so much for me.

"Lily we have to talk" said Oliver staring at me intently. "Yes? But first can you believe I'm thirteen?!" I said excitedly. He chuckled..but it wasn't a normal one. It was menacingly.

"You cannot call me Oliver anymore. You have to call me master. You will not leave the house unless I let you, which will not happen. You will not talk to anyone unless I give you permission, you have to clean and make everything amazing or you'll have consequences. And whenever I need you..you'll do whatever I ask of you. And if you have any smartass comebacks you will be punished severely" he said now towering over me.

I took a step back nervously. "But...Oliver.." I said softly. Then I felt something I've never felt before.

Oliver now fixed his ring on his finger, and my face stung. I could feel where he hit me, and I felt the swelling ensue. "I am your master. You will do what I tell you. Your now a teenager. Now your mine" he said putting his hands on my hips.

His strong hands pulled me closer to him, and I began to cry. "Master, master please" I sobbed. "You know I like it when you call me that" he said getting so close to my ear that I felt his breath hit my lobe "now let's hear you scream it".

That night I laid on the bed next to him completely shaken. I didn't have my clothes on anymore, and I don't know what just happened. I started to panic when his hands grazed my body again.

"It's okay my sweet Lily" I said tucking my hair behind my ear. "You were my first, and I knew you were this gorgeous" he said softly. I started to cry.

I don't know what happened, but whatever did wasn't right. I just knew it.

Sadly..that's been going on the past seven years.