PLEASE READ.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO HELP ME HELP YOU!

Hey guys! Let's go over a few things just to help my mental on this book.

•Do you guys understand the whole plot? Like where she's from? Where Alessandro's from? How the mobs combine?

•Do you want me to include a part explaining the characters and how their related or how they fit into the story?

•Should I make my chapters longer? Or is right now okay. Sometimes I write around 1,000 to 1,300 or so words. Just let me know.

•How do you guys see this book going? And do you like it so far? I want to maybe have 30 or so chapters I'm not sure yet with how I'm going, but I'm pacing myself.

Those are just some of the few things I wanted to ask and say. Oh and also I am not one of those authors that always writes at the bottom of chapters so I will make another page or whatever and write small note or please read for you.

If you haven't noticed already I'm a fast writer. I mean I started this book in July, published the first part of it in august and now here we are in November. I am trying to juggle school, cheerleading, and soccer as of right now and it's pretty tough. But thank you for being patient with me. I appreciate all of you.

If you have any questions or help please message me and let's make this book great! Thank you so much!!