Sixteen.

The stairs were much longer than past thoughts, and I could work up a sweat doing this. But the most annoying thing was that Alessandro didn't follow. He didn't follow.

I made it to the bottom and saw the host talking to a waitress. "Hello, I was up on the roof I just wanted to say I am sorry, and I won't be dining in. But I will pay for wasting your time" I said handing him a fifty.

"Oh ms. You don't have to, this isn't right. Please" he said forcing me to take it back. "No this is for you. I am going to wait for my driver" I told him, walking to the front door.

I heard the elevator ding, and I thought it was Alessandro coming after me, but when I turned around I saw the same host get shoved into the elevator, by..people I've seen before. But only at.

Oh shit.

The top floor.

I quickly made my way past the servers, and tables and went into the staircase. Quickly, I made my way up the first flight of stairs. I started breathing heavy, and took deep breaths.

At the third floor I slipped my gun out of my purse, and cocked it. Skipping steps the rest of the way I finally reached the top.

I heard yells and I took a deep breaths. I cracked open the door and saw Alessandro sitting at the table with a pistol to his head, and one burly man infront of him holding a gun.

The host was pushed to the side, and his forehead was bleeding. Oh no, he didn't do anything.

I slid open the door, and quietly went behind a pillar. I had to remember my training.

"Come on. Aim straight. They are going to kill someone here, you have to save them. How do you take them out, and save you and the person?" Vitaly's voice said.

"I-i don't know" I said softly. "That's a terrible answer. Come on, how do you do it" he said.

After multiple beatings, I knew what I had to do, but it wasn't so merciful as people called me.

I took a deep breath, and slipped the knife out.

"Come on then just kill me, but you know you won't get too far" said Alessandro with a chuckle. "We don't care for you. Kopenev is done with your existence. So say goodbye bitch" said the man.

I heard the gun cock and in an instant I had thrown the knife, and shot one man in the head. I slipped behind an air conditioner and popped out long enough to shoot the man talking in the leg.

He fell over, dropping his gun. I kicked the gun far away from him and pointing the gun at him. "What did Daniel do?" I growled.

My blood was boiling, and I was pisssed. "What does Daniel want?" I asked. "He wants him dead. Firmino is nothing to you" he said in pain.

I pistol whipped him unconscious, and turned to see Alessandro standing shocked.

"How the fuck did you do that?" He asked pointing to one of the men. The knife was lodged into his forehead, and my shot to the other was between the eyes.

"No one messes with my family" I growled. Alessandro pulled out his phone and made angry sounding calls.

"No get your ass here now. Have my men downstairs get people out for a small fire in the kitchen but don't alert the firemen. And I want these bodies gone" he growled.

While Alessandro yelled at people I went to the hosts side to see if he was okay.

He was breathing slow, and he seemed to be okay. "Hey are you okay?" I asked softly. "Ms. you can't be here these people" he said but then looked at saw the bodies. "It's okay, are you okay though?" I asked.

"My head hurts but nothing terrible" he said. I nodded and helped him stand.

"Mr. Firmino" said the host walking up to him. "I swear to god I will shoot you, I'm not in the fucking mood" growled Alessandro. "Stop that Alessandro" I said in a warning tone.

The host took a step closer and Alessandro put a gun to his forehead. "I want in" said the young man. "Are you stupid?" Asked Alessandro. "I want in. I can be great for this" he stated. A smirk twisted its way onto Alessandro's face and he dropped the gun.

"Like the attitude, but I would have acutally shot you" he stated before seeing a couple of his men. The host turned to me and gave me a uneasy look.

"Would he really?" He asked in a shaky voice. "Oh yes. His gun is always ready to fire" I said. But I gave him a slight smirk and turned around to Alessandro's arm going around my waist.

"What is your name?" Alessandro asked him. "Tom" he stated.

Tom was probably a name shorter for something else, but Alessandro didn't ask further. Tom seemed to be around nineteen or eighteen, so a very young member. His blonde hair was perfectly cut on his head, and he had blue eyes. The average American boy.

"My men will bring you back to my place. Help them here. Will is my right hand, listen to him" said Alessandro as we left.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Isaac his driver. "A proclamation of war" said Alessandro closing his eyes.

I placed my hands on my stomach and took a deep breath. I knew who it was from, and I know that when we get back to the house there will be more explaining to do.

"What did you do boss?" Asked Isaac making conversation.

"Nothing" he stated. "What? I heard that they died?" Asked Isaac confused.

"I killed them" I admitted to the driver. His eyes showed shock but he said nothing more as he drove, much to Alessandro's pleasure.