Six.

"Alexandra come now" said the tall man from earlier. He grabbed his wife's hand strongly and tried to pull her away.

"Stop that, I was speaking to miss Sam" she scolded. "Alexandra get the kids now" he said in a warning voice.

Panic set across her face and Alexandra rushed away to fetch her children. "Sam we have to go, come on" said Alessandro pulling me to the door.

As he touched the handle a bullet shot through the left door, leaving a gnarly hole. Another followed. I took a step back, scared out of my mind.

Alessandro started backing up with me and we stopped when our backs hit the staircase. I began to softly whimper, I can't die this way. I will never be able to do everything I plan on. I'll never see my family again.

"Sam go hide upstairs but not too far. And this is for you. I assume you can figure out how to use it" said Alessandro handing me his gun.

It felt heavy in my hands, and I became nervous. He nodded at me and I hurried up the stairs, running to a small chest and crawling inside.

I waited in the chest for what felt like hours. It probably was only minuets. I heard screaming and then shots. It was terrible.

Suddenly the chest top was ripped off. A man grabbed my arm and yanked me up, pulling me out.

"Stop please don't hurt me" I begged as he dragged me downstairs.

They took me to a kitchen and I saw Alessandro in a chair tied to his father and a few other men. Blood fell down his face, and he was unconscious. I could barely look at his face. It was too innocent, like a young boy.

"Now now missy you have done some running. But you have awhile to wait before the boss comes" spoke one man with a smirk.

Oh no. I can't go back to Oliver. Not now, not ever. 'Oh please wake up Alessandro, please please' I prayed silently.

The gun was resting between my cleavage where the man couldn't see. I waited for awhile testing my options.

Two gun shots, a third to the chest. The two men we're down and I quickly ran over to Alessandro.

"Wake up, please. We're going to be okay but we have to go" I said shaking him. He groggily sighed and I groaned as I tried to pick him up. There is no way he could walk. I just have to get him out of here.

Alessandro seemed to be half awake, and the blood streamed from his nose, and forehead. I grabbed a towel and tied it around his head, and tried to help him up.

"Please we have to go" I told him trying not to cry. He slowly stood and almost fell, but I caught him; and while holding him tightly I made my way to a garage.

Alessandro mumbled words I couldn't understand and I quickly searched for keys. I grabbed a set and hit the unlock button. A black, sleek car next to me lit up. This was finally my chance.

I could escape. I could be free. No more running no more Alessandro, no more Oliver.

But looking back at the boy behind me I saw how desperate he looked. With a bruised face and blood everywhere he seemed to be struggling. I can't leave him like this. That's not like me.

"Dammit Alessandro" I said dragging him to the car. Practically shoving him in I raced around to the drivers side. "Stop!" Yelled a voice.

I turned and the man came running at me, with a quick pull I had the gun in my hands and shot the man. He collapsed onto the floor in a heap. I quickly shut my car door and turned it on.

I have never driven a car before. Oh my god what do I do?!

"Alessandro how do I reverse" I asked shaking him. His head slowly rolled over to face me and he grumbled incoherent words. Well R is in reverse so I'll do that one.

Soon as I knew it, the car shot back, as then I placed it in drive, flying out of the Firmino property.

"A-apartment" groaned Alessandro. I quickly drove to the apartment and rushed him inside. The guards met us, and covered our backs as we made our way into the apartment.

"Is he okay?"asked a guard. I didn't know what to do, everything was crumbling, but Alessandro wouldn't show weakness during a time like this.

"I want double security called now. I want men to get information at the Firmino home and who the hell those people were. Then I want first aid immediately" I said loudly.

One man quickly pulled out his phone and made furious phone calls, another scampered away, and one brought me the first aid.

"Help me to his room" I instructed. The first man helped me take Alessandro into his room and I sat him down on a chair.

I had given him some medicine and I now cleaned the dried blood off his face. The bleeding had mostly stopped and he looked like he would be okay.

Alessandro Firmino~

I felt someone wiping my face. It was completely fine until they dabbed too hard.

I grabbed the small wrist tightly, and my eyes shot open; only to reveal a scared Sam.

"What are you doing?" I asked groggily. "Helping you" she mumbled. Then some things came back.

Sam helped me out of the chair in my kitchen, and pulled me to the garage. She even took a car and put me in. Why would she care if I was safe or not? Oh my god and then she shot someone.

"You killed someone" I stated bluntly. "Three. Two in the kitchen the last could have hurt you" she stated quietly. She was protecting me? Why?

"You took my Maserati. My fucking Maserati" I said shocked looking at her messy curls.

"Good to see your all back to normal" she said before rolling her eyes.