Eleven.

Six weeks. It's been six weeks since I started training with Vitaly. Appearently Daniel wasn't as mad as I thought it was. The people called me Kopenev the merciful, and called Daniel: Kopenev the vicious.

I have been feeling quite sick lately, and I don't know why. I haven't eaten anything bad but training is wearing on me. I am an expert shot, and not too bad with my fists.

Oh one of the good things about the Kopenev mansion is that my cousin; Maliah comes to visit often. We have become very close and spend almost everyday together.

"Why don't you feel good?" Asked Maliah with a confused look. Maliah's hair was blonde with brown mixed through and her eyes were brown. She was a natural beauty.

I put the liquid into my hair rubbing it through the ends fully. "I don't know, but I am always sick. Like I vomit and I feel like shit all day" I groaned.

"I like that color on you. But..what if your pregnant?.. I mean you did say that you and Alessandro had sex" she said softly. "But he wore a condom" I mumbled. "Condoms break" she countered.

I was careful to avoid getting the blackish red hair dye on anything but my hair as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"What if I am?" I asked softly. "Daniel can't do anything. He knows that you two had some sexual encounter and you wanted to do it wasn't rape. But with Alessandro? I don't know" she said with a sigh.

I put my head in my hands frustrated. "Hey I'll go get a test, and then I'll be back. Do you want any food while I'm out?" She asked. "Taco Bell?" I asked with a smile. She rolled her eyes. "Okay Amber love you" she said walking out.

I took off the shirt and stood infront of the mirror naked. I looked at my stomach and I swear it was a bit bigger than before. I washed the dye out of my hair and stepped out to see my long hair was now blackish red.

"Daniel I want that now" he smiled and soon I was sitting in a chair with needles poking into my wrist.

A symbol was tattooed on my left wrist of a shield with a vulture looking down, and a Russian quote.

"Welcome to the gang baby sister" said Daniel with a smirk.

Alessandro Firmino~

Six weeks. Sam has been gone for six weeks. No. goddammit it's Amber Kopenev.

She completely tricked me. I can't believe she would do that. I thought we had something.

"Stop sulking over this. And you know she didn't trick you Alessandro" said Andrew. "How the hell do you know?" I asked arching and eyebrow.

Andrew sighed loudly. "The Russians daughter was kidnapped a long time ago. The old leader went crazy, and the wife died. Their son, Daniel is now the leader. Amber was the kidnapped daughter. She didn't remember anything" he said aggravated. "How do you know these things?" I asked.

"When I saw her brother at the club it clicked and we looked up missing Russian girls around the time that she would have been a child. I remember father kept a tight rein on Amelia so she didn't go missing too" he said cooley.

I sat back annoyed.