Twenty-One.

MATURE CONTENT
_________________

In the doorway stood the two people I would never see together. Alessandro and Daniel.

They both were pretty beat up. Daniel had a nasty scar on his face, and bruises. Alessandro on the other hand looked stiff, and had many bruises.

I sat in shock, staring at the two before me. "Would you like to hold your daughter?" I whispered. He walked over stiffly and picked Kalamity out of my arms; holding her tight. His face was pained and for the first time ever I saw Alessandro begin to cry.

"What's wrong?" I asked sadly. "I wasn't here for you... I was supposed to protect you two and I wasn't here for this" he said. I sat up and wiped his tears, before placing a kiss on his lips. "Al, baby it's okay. We're safe. You saved all of us, you even saved my brother" I said softly. "No he saved me" said Alessandro.

I turned to see Daniel walking closer, slowly. "You saved him?" I questioned. He nodded. "After she shot him he said something about protecting you two and I knew he actually loved you" he said with a small smile. "You were shot?!" I said turning to Al. They both nod and I pulled away feeling as if I was hurting them.

"What's her name?" Asked Daniel. "Kalamity Rose, you can hold her" I said. I gently handed my daughter over to Daniel and he smiled at the bundle. "Are you okay?" I asked Alessandro. He nodded and I patted the bed next to me. He crawled in, and in that moment I didn't care to ask what happened. I just wanted to be with him. Alessandro's arm went around my waist and Daniel handed Kalamity to him, and we fell asleep.

One week later~

"You need a haircut" I told Alessandro with a smirk. His dark hair had now grown long, and he hasn't gotten it cut in months. He frowned at his reflection in the mirror. Ever since Kalamity was born you can see that he hates himself for missing it.

I came up and stood in front of his tall figure. With a smile I traced my fingers down his hard chest. I gently placed my hands over the bullet holes that my cousin put in him. I don't know how she could betray me, our family.

"Babe..you are amazing. Your the best father, the best friend, and the best man that I have ever met" I whispered. "If I was so good then how could I not be there" he said lowly. "Shit happens, but it's okay. Because you here now, and Kalamity will grow up in your eyes" I whispered. He frowned and I planted a kiss on his lips that soon turned heated.

I reached down and started to undo his work slacks. "I have to go to work Amber" he whispered. "You can miss it" I said pulling down his pants. Despite his argument his member was ready to go. I was still shocked by the size of his manhood. Alessandro definitely was packing down there.

I licked up his shaft and then put my lips around him before bouncing my head on his shaft. Alessandro pulled my hair up and groaned in pleasure. Hearing him enjoy this made me even more excited.

"Stand up" he commanded. When I stood Alessandro pulled me into a heated kiss. His tongue fought for dominance but I wouldn't give up so easy. His kisses soon trailed down my neck and i moaned when he found my sweet spot. Alessandro took off my robe and I happened to be wearing his favorite lingerie. "Damn Amber you knew I wasn't going to say no..." I said running his hands up and down my body. "Because I know you" I whispered in his ear.

He set me on the bed, then leaned down and placed kisses on my stomach, up through the valley of my breasts and down to my clit. He pulled off my panties in a hurry and placed his head between my legs. I moaned as he continued his job. Then his fingers circled my clit before plunging into me. I shook upon his abrupt entrance, and gave myself over to him.

His fingers worked in perfect motion before speeding up to give me all the pleasure possible. I felt myself begin to climax and I groaned loudly. "Not yet baby, turn over" commanded Alessandro. I had my butt in the air, and my forearms on the bed. Alessandro leaned forward, kissing my cheek. "I'm going to make you feel like you've never been touched by another man before. Your mine" he said. I became heated at his words, and he took that as his opportunity.

His shaft plunged deep into me, not even giving me time to think. I wasn't completely used to his size, so I bit my lip in pain. He slapped my ass; hard, before going faster. It didn't take much to make me climax, but he didn't stop. Alessandro now sat on the bed and commanded me to sit on his lap. I sat on his member and wrapped my arms and legs around him; tightly. "Your so beautiful Amber" he said kissing me hard. I began bouncing up and down, everything was perfect. Alessandro climaxed soon after.

Wrapping his arms around me Alessandro smiled warmly. "I love you Amber" he whispered. "I love you too" I said burying my head into his chest. This is what I needed, for the rest of my life. Just him, Kalamity, and I.

__________________

Guyssss finally to chapter twenty-one. I was gonna say twenty but I knew that wasn't right. Lol.

I'm really trying to get this book heading into a good ending so I can make the next book in the series good (I think I know how that one will work).

On my second book I will most likely type twenty chapters or so before I publish it, and then slowly publish to make it better. And I really am trying to make the chapters longer but by the time I get to 1000 words or so the plot is somewhat done.

Well I hope you like it! Feedback, votes, and comments are appreciated!

~Kay