Twelve.

Hey guys I'm doing sorta a time skip a bit because that's the only way I can keep being interested without getting bored with writing. Thanks! ~Kay
__________________

It's been a month or so since I found out I was pregnant. When I told Daniel..well it went like this. Flashback will you?

"Hey Danny how was your meeting today?" I questioned walking in to the living room. If Daniel was mad there is no way I can tell him this.

Like hello yes brother, you know that guy you hate with a passion? The one I lived with for awhile? Well we had heated sex and now I'm pregnant, but he'll kill me if he sees me again. But your okay with that right?

Oh god I'm going to be killed. By my brother first.

"My meeting went fine. I still don't understand why you've been given that name" he sighed looking at papers. "Because I refuse to let someone die?" I questioned. "That and your supposed to be ruthless" he said.

I crossed my legs, placing my arms crossed across my stomach protectively. I have been wearing large shirts so no one really knows much. Only Maliah and me.

"What do you need to tell me sister? I can see that something is bothering you" he said looking up. He looked so young I couldn't imagine him being a gang leader.

"Daniel this is really hard for me to say... I love you and I know you love me. But your going to have to love someone else" I said softly. "What the hell are you going on about?" He questioned confused.

"I'm pregnant" I said quietly. He heard me clearly, and he stood immediately angry.

"He got you pregnant?! I am going to cut off his dick. I swear to god Amber I'm going to kill him. You don't deserve to have that bastards child" he sneered standing.

Umm..yeah he's a bit better now. Every once in awhile he grumbles about how terrible Alessandro is but he doesn't say much.

I have not seen Alessandro in almost three months, and have not heard from him. According to Daniel he's going to work selling drugs and bringing in illegal firearms.

"Go you have to take care of that" said Daniel handing me a paper file. "This scumbag? I thought we were done with his shit" I said looking at the photo of a man.

Two weeks ago we brought him in here forcing him to pay us. After threatening death he paid us and we haven't seen him since. Of course being one of our low end drug dealers he's supposed to get the product out and we have not received our end of the payments.

"You know what to do" said Daniel leaving me. Ever since I was accepted into the gang I've been given jobs, and the employees/other members treat me like royalty. They know I am merciful, but when given a job I am merciful in the least.

Going upstairs I changed into jeans, and a hoodie, slipping my gun into my back pocket, and leaving my hair down, covering my face.

I then made my way down the stairs and grabbed the keys to my challenger, and walked out.

"Benny, benny baby. Tell me where my money is and I'll let you go. No issues" I said with a smile. "I don't know what your talking about Amber" he said wiping his hands nervously on his legs. His fingers twitched, and he rubbed his eyes, agitated.

"Oh I see. So you've been taking the cocain we've been giving you, and supporting your habits..mm I don't think my brother will want to hear that" I said holding my gun to my lip and I pout.

"Why the hell are you here?" Asked a deep voice. Benny tried to move and I cocked my gun. "Sit the hell down. Before I shoot you" I said glaring at him. Without looking behind me I took a deep breath.

In a split second I kicked the person behind me, and slipped the knife from my pocket. He landed on the grounds harshly, and I kicked his gun away. Benny tried running and I shot his foot, and he fell.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said holding the gun at the man's head. His face was covered by a mask and he kicked his feet from under me and I fell down on my back. He was down wrestling me to stay down. His chest laid closer to me, and he was basically laying on my bump.

He jumped off of me, and I pushed myself against a wall, grabbing my gun in a panic.

"Back the fuck up! Don't you dare come any closer" I said. He stayed down on the ground and waited for my next move.

"Benny where is my money, now" I screeched. "I don't hav-" he was cut short by a shot to the head. I stood up, now aiming at the masked man.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously. "Your pregnant" he stated bluntly. "No" I said angrily. He stood up and took a step, and I instinctfully put my hand close to my stomach.

"Amber. Your pregnant" he said lowly. "Who are you?" I asked annoyed. He pulled off the mask and there stood the one person I never thought I would see.

Alessandro's once perfectly cut hair had grown long and he had it up into a bun. His face was clean shaven and he still looked beautiful. His tan skin shone in this grey weather, and his eyes looked all over my face.

"Who's child?" He asked me. I lowered my gun, and backed away from him. "Who's child?" He asked louder than before.

My silence was his answer. "You..your pregnant..with my child.." he said softly. "Go away Alessandro. I can't be seen with you" I said nervously. "Amber. Your going to have my kid. I have to be there for you. You-you didn't tell me" he said now angry.

"Stop Alessandro please stop" I said starting to cry. His steps faltered and he looked hurt by my words.