Ten.

"Father..he searched everywhere for you. That day they came home they went ballistic. We searched everywhere for you. There was no trace of you Amber. Father went on a murdering rampage. Anyone who looked suspicious he questioned and then killed. Mother went crazy without you. She soon withered away, presuming you were dead. Father was killed two years ago on the job. His work was becoming sloppy he just wanted to find you" said Daniel with a cold face.

He stared at the fire, reliving memories.

"God Amber Im the reason they ever took you. Ever touched you" he said putting his head in his hands.

"No Danny, you didn't know. You didn't know" I said hugging him. "You missed so much here. We loved you so much" he said with a sob.

I lifted his face in my hands and gave him a small smile. Danny and I did look alike. His hair was light brown, had green eyes, and the same nose as me. He had a cut over his eyelid and below it; but it was faintly white and jagged.

"Daniel I forgive you" I whispered. He nodded and sat up. "Come, I'll show you to your room. This is the home father bought two years after you dissapeared. But you always had a room, never decorated. But we can fix that" he said walking upstairs.

The room was big with grey walls, and a plain bed, nothing more. "I will have people come and help you with this. Tonight my members are coming over for a dinner. Clothes are in there for you" he said pointing to a closet.

I nodded and Daniel left me in the room. I walked to the bed and sat down, taking in everything.

"You will regret crossing the Italians" Alessandro's voice echoed in my head. He will never see me again, and I will never see him.

I began to softly cry, and soon I fell asleep in my tears.

When I awoke I heard talking downstairs. Not by very many people though. I took a shower, and curled my long hair over my shoulder. I put on a black dress with a low back and lace sleeves.

"Miss Amber! Oh it's so great to see you" said a tall woman. I nodded and gave a small smile. Talk was small, and I continued on my own for most of the night.

"Oh Amber this is Vitaly" said Daniel introducing a tall boy with dark hair and a crooked grin. The tattoos that went up his neck looked interesting and he gave off a certain vibe.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand. "Vitally will be training you. Your a Kopenev you will learn to fight, and he will be your partner" said Daniel.

Daniel has some air about him around these people. He was respected highly, and many of them were scared to look at his face. I had heard Alessandro and his men talk about how the new Russian leader was vicious, and showed no mercy.

"Thank you Vitaly" I said giving the man a nod. He smirked and walked off with his hands in his pockets. "So do you want to see what we have?" Asked Daniel. I nodded and followed him into a car.

We ended up at a building not far away and the party from the house went in to reserved seats. Men and some women swarmed everywhere.

"This is my night job" said Daniel. Cages were set up randomly throughout, but one big one stood in the middle. A man warmed up on one side of it, and the other did the same.

"Mm good choices tonight" commented Vitaly. A betting station was set up, and Daniel went and cast some bets for high prices.

"This way miss Kopenev" said Vitaly leading me to our seats. I took my seat and watched as they opened the doors.

The men flew at eachother like wild animals, beating and hurting eachother. "He better win, I placed serious money" grumbled Daniel.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around. "Fight club" said Daniel intently watching. "Good now they bring the weapons!" Said Daniel clapping.

How could he support something like this? It was gruesome, I could barely look.

The first man took a knife to the other and started brutally stabbing him. There was no referee. The second man got up trying to fight the other. The man stabbing the other stopped and they looked up towards us.

"Death! Death!" Chanted the crowd. My brother smirked, but I stood up quickly, and rushed down.

"Open the damn doors" I angrily yelled at a man. He opened it and I rushed to the bleeding man's side.

"No we can't do this! Do you not see how inhumane this is?!" I asked looking at my brother. I saw him grit his teeth, furious with me.

"Are you okay?" I asked wiping the blood off his face. "Why do you do this? You will be killed" he groaned. "No I can't I'm a Kopenev. Don't worry we will get you help" I whispered. "I'm afraid it's too late miss Kopenev" he said softly.

I couldn't believe it. This man was dying right infront of me. "May God bless you in the afterlife" I whispered kissing his forehead. His last breath escaped his lips, and I stood. A silent arena ensued.

Quickly I walked out the door, and took my guard to the car; forcing him to drive me home. At the mansion I quickly washed off the blood and got into bed after locking the door.

Oh Alessandro, I want to be with him. I want to be in his apartment, and safe.