Four.

Alessandro Firmino~

Last night around 4:23 am I heard a blood curdling scream. I, as a criminal have heard many people scream in fear, but this scream was different. It was terrifying. The guards and I ran upstairs to see Sam laying in bed, unharmed.

This morning she was downstairs making breakfast like nothing had happened.

"Here's your food" she said handing me a plate. Nodding I took it from her, and went into the dining room. Turning around I saw her sit at the counter by herself eating a small plate.

After my meal I went and saw her cleaning. "Today we are going to my penthouse closer in the city. It's a good place, and you will have your own room there" I informed her. She nodded and continued cleaning.

Ignoring the weird cleaning habit she has I went to check to see if everything would be alright with the move.

Sam~

We're going somewhere new? Does that mean he's keeping me forever? I pray that that's not the case.

After a full clean I went upstairs and took a shower. Stepping out I saw the bags under my eyes were going away, and my hair was extremely long.

The dark hair I once had has become lighter overtime. It's now down to my waist. The last haircut I had was right before I turned sixteen. I broke a small mirror and used the glass to cut my hair. It was choppy and terrible for the next year. So it's been four years.

I sighed and combed my fingers through it. Looking to the side of the counter I saw a unused hairbrush. Should I use it? I mean no one has used it so clearly it's not Alessandro's. Yes I have to? I haven't combed my hair in forever.

I brushed through the tangles which took longer than originally expected. Finally my hair looked great, yeah the length was obscene, and it was a brown color, with light sun streaks.

"Why were you in the bathroom for so long?" Asked the other man from the train. He had light blue eyes and white blonde hair. I've heard other claim he was Alessandro's brother, but they looked nothing alike.

"Andrew, so why were you" he said with a nod.

"I was trying to do my hair..I saw a brush and I couldn't resist" I said softly.

"Oh okay, hey if you need anything done tell me. Alessandro is an asshole he won't do anything" he said rolling his eyes. "Um..there is one little thing. I wanted to get my hair done. Like the color, and maybe the hair the same length" I whispered.

"Good! I'll take you soon, after your move an all" he said with a smile. I gave a tiny smile and went to finish my cleaning spree.

"So this is my penthouse. There's two bedrooms and there's the kitchen, bathrooms you get the idea. You will not leave unless I am with you" he commanded.

I nodded looking around. The view was beautiful. Following him to my room I set down my tiny bag of things and remade the bed, waiting for Andrew.

"So Alessandro won't let you leave I brought them to you" he said with a cheerful grin.

"Hello dear. Let's get your hair fixed and all of that" said a dark skinned woman. I nodded and she showed me different colors. I picked a reddish brown color.

Soon she fixed the length so even though it was down to my waist it wasn't two different lengths.

"No let's fix those eyebrows" she said calmly and she put a sticky substance on my brows. With a rip my eye started to burn. "Oh my god" I mumbled holding my hand to my face.

"Are you okay?" Asked Andrew quickly. "Yes" I mumbled. It hurt so bad, but the pain subsides quickly.

"Why the hell is my home now a beauty parlor?" Boomed Alessandro walking in. "Oh shutup brother" said Andrew with a sigh.

"Andrew" said Alessandro in a warning voice. "I was just helping your girl out" he said putting me infront of him. Something changed in Alessandro's face when he saw me.

"And she looks great doesn't she?" Asked Andrew smiling wide. Alessandro cleared his throat and stepped by us, making his way back to his room. "I would like dinner" he muttered leaving.

"He'll come around, promise" said Andrew with a smile.