Fifteen.

Home? Well I had never experienced home. My mom was always busy rushing around the home, frantically trying to make my father happy. Even when we found Andrew my father didn't change. He looked at him like another son, and moved on.

Training. Everyday. For hours. It all started when I was ten years old, and I got my ass kicked by one of my dad's men. He was supposed to be training me, but he found some bitter love in watching me suffer. I would get beat to a pulp and have to quickly recover for another fight against him. Then we brought weapons into the picture. Knife wounds all of my sides and such.

But one day, oh one fateful day. I was stronger. Sixteen years old. The man beat me to the ground, but I quickly reached for a knife. I can still remember it like yesterday.

"Get up Alessandro? Are you scared? Are you in pain?" He asked with a sly smirk. I backed up on the hard floor and grabbed a knife.

Quickly, I stabbed his leg and he fell back; yelling. I stood and held the knife to his throat. "Oh please do it like a man" he said with a laugh.

That's when I beat the shit out of him. Broke his jaw in several places, even to this day he can't speak right. As of right now he's downstairs guarding the front doors.

But home? I have never heard of it. I have never felt like what a home should feel like, until I met Amber.

Her dark hair fell over her face, and her eyes were closed as she took shallow breaths.

My baby lay in her stomach, perfectly still. God, I cannot wait to meet her. I am so excited to see my daughter. I hope she looks like her mother.

"I can feel your stares" said Amber. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes. "I was thinking" I mumbled. "Well stop, its time to sleep. You can think tomorrow" she sighed. Her eyes closed and Amber fell asleep. The darkness of sleep drug me down soon after.

******
"We are going to lunch in two hours" said Alessandro from the other room. I sighed and changed into some new clothes.

I wore a white dress that hugged my curves, and I put my hair into a braided updo. Light pink lipstick stained my lips, and my skin shone brightly.

"I need you to wear this" said Alessandro holding out a ring. It was black and delicate, and diamonds dazzled the band.

"What is this?" I asked softly. Examining the ring further I saw a ruby in the middle, and it looked gorgeous. "It's a symbol. Your with me, and you'll be respected because of it" he said softly placing it on my hand.

When Alessandro let go of my hand I saw a black band with a ruby on his hand, but the ruby wasn't standing up like mine, it was embedded into the black metal. Smiling, I followed Alessandro out to the black Escalade.

"Where are we going to eat?" I questioned. "Can't tell you" he grunted. Since Alessandro arrived in the car he has been on his phone, and whatever he was typing and being typed to him, made him angry.

"Okay" I whispered. I pulled out my phone and saw messages from Daniel.

Stay safe Amber. I can assure your homecoming. Xx.

His message was eerie and I did not like the feeling it gave me. I needed fresh air. I pressed the button to roll down the window, and let the cool air flow in.

"Are you fucking retarded?! No one can know this is my car!" Screamed Alessandro rolling up the window. His driver, a man I had seen once or twice cringed at the loud voice, but then went back to normal.

"I-I'm sorry..I didn't know" I whispered. "Well just use some fucking common sense. Jesus Christ" he growled. Alessandro continued ranting in Italian and I caught parts of what he said and meant.

I held back the tears and looked forward. Why didn't I think of that? I am so stupid, and then he yelled at me. Crossing my arms I rubbed the bare skin, and went on my phone to look up more outfits for the baby.

"Mr. Firmino, Ms" said the host. He gave us a smile, but it was hiding pure fear. "Follow me" he stated. We followed him to an elevator, and he pressed a button, taking us up.

"Right this way" he said kindly. The man was very soft voiced, but I heard him fully. Alessandro still seemed disgruntled from his messages.

The table was set out on the roof of the building, seeing the New York skyline. Alessandro went and sat down quickly, and I-walking slower- made my way to the chair after him.

The host gave me a smile and pulled out my chair for me. He pushed it in and gave me another smile. Not in a flirting way at all, just kindness because I know he notices how Alessandro is being an asshole.

"You don't do that for my women" growled Alessandro never looking up. "But you didn't sir, and I assure to have full service given" the host countered.

Alessandro's eyes showing full hatred, looking up from his phone. "Do you really want to talk to me about how I treat my women?" He sneered.

"Stop it right now or I'm leaving. And I will take the stairs. I am sorry for his mood, thank you so much for the kind gesture, you may go back to your job now, oh and please send the waitress" I said kindly. He handed us menus and gave me a wide smile.

"Why thank you Ms" he sighed a sound of relief before leaving.

"What the hell is your problem? We don't associate with the help. And did you see the way he disrespected me?" Fumed Alessandro.

I silently stood, gave him a glare, and walked out. And as I said I took the stairs.