Mr Sykes

My alarm beeped. Monday.  The holidays were officially over and today I would have to go back to the place you could call hell. The place where you will get judged on every single thing you do. The place where manners weren't known. The place you dreaded. I rolled over switching off my alarm and rubbed my eyes wearily. I pulled the covers back and walked into the bathroom. I undressed and stepped into the shower turning it on hot. Well it was winter for a start and the heating didn't even bother on a daily basis. I quickly took a shower, shampooing and conditioning my hair. I switched it off and wrapped myself in my towel. I honestly could not be arsed

..............

I strolled into college quickly rolling down my sleeves, hiding part of my past. Nobody knew about my scars but me, not even my best friend. I just never found the reason or courage to open up about it, and, if I were tell someone, they would need to gain so much trust from me which isn't easy to get. I gained evil looks from each pupil I passed, 'whats their fucking problem?' I mumbled to myself. I cautiously walked through the corridors until I met eyes with Lucy. She's been my best friend since day one and she's the only reason to smile nowadays, especially after my past...but that's for a later time.

'Hey you!' She almost screamed gaining unwanted attention and glares from other pupils.

'Shhh, I only saw you the other week!' I laughed.

'So...I'm just really happy that's all'

'Why?' I questioned, 'what's going on Lucy?'  She offered me an exciting yet strange look.

'Well...you know how much we despise Mrs Wright?' She almost screeched.

'Yeahhhh.....' I wondered off.

'She's only gone and fucking left!

We both cheered in excitement and made our way to form.

'So that means....new form teacher?' I almost jumped.

'And I heard he's pretty fit too...' she trailed off as she opened the door to the classroom.

'Hello girls, names please?'

My eyes widened for a minute until I realised what I must have looked like and shook it off.

'Lucy, Lucy and Elizabeth'

'B-but you can call me liz' I said nervously meeting eye contact. My god he was attractive. What? Shut up. He was sat at his desk with brown short hair, styled up in a sort of quiff, and a black suit fitting his arms and waist perfectly. He shot me a small smile and nodded, as we took our seats in the back of the class room.

'Well girls, nice to meet you, as I just said before you came in, I'm Mr Sykes, and I'll be your replacement for Mrs Wright'

I nodded to show I understood.

'Wow' was all I managed to hear Lucy mumble. As attractive as he was, there wasn't something quite right about him....something weird...the way he spoke..the way unconfident tone...I needed to find out.

--------------

this is my first fanfic so let me know what you think guys:)