Mr Sykes- Chapter Seven

'Liz, Liz, Elizabeth!'

I woke up to someone violently shaking me. I turned over and groaned burying my head in the quilts.

'Elizabeth Daley it is seven thirty and we are going to be late to school so you better get your arse up right now' nathan shouted dashing around the room trying to find his clothes. I threw the covers back, 'shit' I mumbled. I picked up my clothes from yesterday from the floor and stood in the doorway,

'Nathan?' he hummed in response, 'what am I supposed to do?' I waved my clothes in front of him as he pulled his trousers on.

'erm..shit, just go get a shower and I'll drop you off home to change in about 15 minutes' he ran his hands through his flattened quiff sighing loudly and ran over to his dresser. I nodded my head slightly and walked into the bathroom, removing an unfamiliar t-shirt which must have been Nathans. I chooked it into the washing basket and walked over to the sink, picking up a thin black comb. I ran the comb threw my hair untangling the knots, then stepped into the shower turning it on, letting the heat hit my skin.

------------------

Nathans car pulled up to the corner of the school allowing me to jump out first, just incase we got caught. As I went to step out of the car Nathan grabbed my arm,

'Liz?' I turned my head around, 'we can't tell anyone about last night, not even Lucy, understood? And we can't let it happen again I'm your god damn teacher! I'm glad nothing happened because it's so wrong, and I can't afford to loose my job!'

He sighed heavily before nodding my head and slamming the door shut. I replayed those words over and over in my head as I walked into college letting a tear slip down my cheek. I pushed through the crowds in the corridor gaining sly looks and walked straight into form slamming the door shut and pressing my back against it. I slid down the door and sat against it for a good five minutes before wiping my cheeks and retaliating to my seat. I sighed out loudly. Why was I so upset? It wasn't going to happen anyway Liz! Stop being so stupid! I bullied my own thoughts in my head and just before I let a tear fall again, the door knob turned; in walking the rest of the students in my form. Lucy walked over to me laughing then noticing my red puffy eyes and wet cheeks, her expression instantly turning to worry. She sat down throwing her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

'Liz, what's wrong?' she whispered, I couldn't tell her that I slept with my fucking teacher and I loved it that much that I think I had feelings for him and we nearly had sex but he rejected me!

'erm..s-stomach cramps' I lied gaining a sympathetic look from Lucy. Then a trail of footsteps sounded louder and louder walking into the classroom. Nathan. He walked through the door closing it, making his way to his desk with his head down,

'Sorry I'm late, there was trouble in the-'

he looked towards me making awkward eye contact before I blinked it away, nodding my head downwards and then back to his eyes. His eyes were full of worry as they scanned the puffiness of my face, his eyebrow raising slightly,

'In-i-in the hallway. E-erm Elizabeth? Can you step outside for a minute please?' he signalled for me to move towards the door as he followed. He closed the door joining me outside.

'Liz, you've been crying'

'No shit sherlock!' I retaliated, rolling my eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

'Liz, what's happened? Tell me." he said sternly, as I shook my head.

'tell. me. now.' he breathed. I wanted to slap him across the face for not having the slightest clue about what's just happened but instead I shouted,

'Let me see Mr Sykes, or 'Nathan' ,' I said sarcastically, 'you're so god damn oblivious aren't you? so first you hate me then you like me again, then we're nearly having sex in your own bed, and now this morning you tell me you don't want to speak of this again, and you don't want it to ever happen again? Do you understand how hurtful and humiliated you made me feel? I had to lie to Lucy that I was on my fucking period, which I'm not, seriously, you can't just play me like a piece of shit Nathan-'

I was interupted by him slamming his lips onto mine, as I kissed him back placing my hands on his chest before realising what we were doing.

'Nathan, not here,' I mumbled, looking towards the ground. He placed his hand on my face and tilted my chin upwards, just as he was about to speak the door opened slightly, quickly removing his hands and coughing awkwardly. He raised his eyebrow at me instead as he gestured for me to go back into class. I knew what game he was playing, and I'm going to out run him. I swayed my hips more than I should have, teasing him. As I sat down at my desk ignoring the lookd i was getting from the class as he stared at me, instantly biting my lip knowing it sent him over the edge. He sighed and turned towards his computer taking the class attendance.

One nil to me.

-----

Vote, comment, and SHARE!:3 thankyou guys, if it gets to 200 reads I'll update again:)