Mr Sykes- Chapter Thirteen

*graphic sexual content

follow me on twitter let me know what you think so far- @_thewantedleaxx

--------------

*Liz's P.O.V*

I found myself stood outside of Nathans front door, breathing deeply. I have to admit, I was scared. I'd bever had a boyfriend or even been on a date in my entire life despite the fact my first is my teacher for christ sake. I found the courage to knock on, just loud enough for him to hear. I ran my hands through my hair and flattened out my purple skater dress. I attempted to look decent for a change, nothing too formal or too underdressed. The door shortly unlocked and opened to find Nathan. He wore denim, dark jeans hanging loose at his waist, a light grey jumper fitting his sides perfectly, a white shirt and his hair in a front quiff styled neatly.

'wow' was all he managed to breathe out. I blushed slightly tucking my hair behind my ear.

He pulled me carefully through the door before taking my jacket and hanging it on the hooks.

'You look beautiful' he gasped, glancing over my face.

I laughed, 'you don't look too bad yourself Sykes.'

I gained a laugh from him before he gestured me to walk towards tbe kitchen. My mouth was left widened before awing at his efforts. He had lit individual candles and scattered them around the room, playing soft music in the background. A table was set for two as I sat down watching him walk over to plate the food.

'Liking the view?' he chuckled without even turning to face me. I hummed in response,

'maybe.'

He carried the two plates over to the table setting them down in front of us. I was quickly joined by Nathan as we got to know eachother a bit more. It wasn't awkward in the slightest more, romantic.

After we had finished I took both the plates and carried them towards the sink, instantly feeling the warmth of arms being wrapped around my waist. Nathan planted small kisses up and down my neck, flipping me around to face him. I planted my lips on his, things turning pretty heated. I threw my arms around the back of his neck, running my hands through his hair.

'Jump' he insisted as I followed his wish. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, his soft lips remaining on mine. He carried me up the stairs heading straight for a bedroom. He placed me down carefully on the bed, climbing above me, pinning himself up with his elbows. His lips traced down my jawline and down my chest, finding their way back up to my lips. I didn't know what to do so I started rocking my hips backwarda and forwards, feeling him underneath me.

'Fuck,' he groaned, 'Liz, shit...Liz please'

I laughed to myself at the effect I had on him, groaning at his touch quickly undoing the buttons on his shirt. I pulled his t shirt off before flinging it across the room, quickly following by my dress adding to the pile. Nathan pulled away before fiddling with his belt. I helped him take it off before he remained in just his boxers. I traced my fingers over his slight abs on his chest before flipping us over so I was above him. I teased him still rolling my hips against his crotch, biting my lip knewing it drove him insane.

'Liz,' he moaned, getting slightly agitated, 'are you sure you want this?'

'more than anything' I moaned in response, gaining a large smirk across Nathans face. He quickly flipped on his side and reached over into the bed side table taking out a foil packet. I awkwardly looked away as he rolled it on, flipping me back around so he was above me. He kissed down my stomach towards my thighs then back up again, unhooling my bra.

'you're fucking perfect Liz' I blushed gaining a smile from him,

'it's fucking cute when you blush like that,' he winked 'shows the effect I have on you'

I replied sarcastically 'you like the word fucking don't you? And stop ruining the moment, and go for it....Mr Sykes' making sure I emphasised the last part. His expression suddenly became serious as he lined him self up.

'It's so sexy when you say that' he teased playfully before guiding himself in. I groaned in 'first time' pain, instantly feeling the pain turn into pleasure.  He began slowly, then sped up making sure we both hit our climax. Eventually I hit mine as I was over come with pleasure, as Nathan groaned in annoyance, continuing until he hit his. A groan of pleasure escaped his breath as he collapsed on the bed next to me, regaining our breath. He discarded the condom and pulled the covers back for us to clime in to. I rolled over to face Nathan who lovingly pulled me into his chest.

'This is so wrong' he said,

'I know'

'but so right.' I laughed at his comment, before resting my head on his chest drifting to sleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

-----------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT YEAH

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR;)

sorry if it's shit hahaha
read vlte comment SHARE MORE READS=MORE UPDATES
OK THANKYOU ALL ILY:3