Mr Sykes- Chapter Fourteen

*Liz's P.O.V*

----

I woke up the next morning shivering. I rolled over hoping to cuddle into Nathans chest for warmth, but instead I rolled into a empty space. I widened my eyes and looked around confused. It was still dark out but the curtains were opened wide. I reached for my phone to check the time.

7 42am.

'shit!' I mumbled, throwing back the covers and running to the shower. I locked the bathroom door grabbing a towel and quickly undressed myself. I stepped into the shower turning the water on, letting the water hit my skin blissfully. I shampooed and conditioned before shaving my underarms and legs then jumping out hurriedly. I wrapped myself in the towel and squeezed the water from my hair before running into Nathans room. I threw back his wardrobe

door before searching for an acceptable outfit. Eventually I chose his plain white tee and my leggings from the night before, slipping on my converse for finishing touches. There was no time to dry my hair so I threw it up into a bun, before grabbing my phone and making my way out of the door. I sighed not knowing where Nathan was, and made my journey up to college.

I stumbled through the college doors just in time before barging into form, where Nathan sat in disgust at the desk.

'You're late.' he said sharply not even glancing in my direction. I know we had to go back to normal during school but why was he being so harsh?

'sorry.' I rolled my eyes before closing the door too and walking over to my seat about two rows from his desk. He huffed under his breath and continued with his lecture to the class.

Time went very slowly throughout that lesson. There was an awkward atmosphere between me and Nathan. I hadn't told anybody about my diagnosis but him. I studied his face trying to figure out why he was being such a dick this morning so I decided to stay behind afterwards. My heart pounced trying not to expload in rage as he sent daggers my way.

'And what's your problem?' I blurted out not caring what anyone else in the class had to say.

'Excuse me?' he widened his eyes at me in disbelief.

'Oh piss off! You know exactly what I'm talking about!'

He walked towards me in rage and slammed his hand down on the desk in front of me.

'Don't you dare tell me to piss off. Stay behind after class Elizabeth.'

Fuck. I sighed loudly before the bell rang signalling for the rest of the class to leave. Mr Sykes gestured for everybody to leave the room before closing and locking the door firmly. There was a rule against being allowed to be in locked rooms with  teachers.

'What the fuck are you playing at?'

'Me?' I laughed loudly before walking towards him. 'You left me in your house, not knowing what the fuck to do, no clothes, so I had to use yours,  wish need washing by the way, purposely not waking me up for college and now you are being a complete dick to me as soon as I walked into class? oh please!' I shouted as he walked closer to me, leaning his face inches away from mine.

'well maybe I needed time to think' he whispered down my ear sending shivers down my spine.

'time to think about what? hey?'

He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear before placing his hands on my shoulders. He sighed lightly,

'time to think about the fact I think i love you, Liz'

----------

Thankyou for all the reads guys, I personally like this chapter the best because dominant nathan but yeah comment and vote, ily!:D

more comments asking to update and votes and ill update for you xx