Mr Sykes- Chapter Eighteen

*Liz's P.O.V*

Nathan grabbed my arm tightly, spinning me to face him. He swallowed hard before hesitating,

"Liz...we can't say anything. We can't tell them whats happening between us. We just have to deny everything, okay? Our fucking futures are on the line here!"

I nodded in agreement before walking down the end of the corridor towards Mrs Lee's office. I stood outside the door nervously, soon joined by Nathan. He shook his head in doubt before knocking on the door.

"Come in" a voice shouted from inside. Nathan walked inside first, followed by me, noticing two chairs on the opposite sides of the room.

"Take a seat" she said sternly, eyeing me up and down.

"Snotty cow" I huffed gaining a laugh from Nathan, before sitting down in one ofvthe small, pastic chairs.

"Right, well, do you know why I have called you both here?" We both shook our heads quickly.

"Oh I think you do. Mr George caught you both getting rather, cuddly, in Mr Sykes's classroom. Care to explain?" she said smugly.

"N-nothing happened!" Nathan hesitated, "Elizabeth came to class rather upset about personal reasons so I comforted her! That's all..." She hummed doubtingly before averting her eyes back up to Nathans.

"Mr Sykes, the truth please. Are you having a sexual relationship with the student, Elizabeth Daley?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sat right bere you know Miss..."

"God no!" he threw his hands up. "Do you seriously believe that I would have a relationship with my own student, knowing how it will consequently ruin my career?" he choked out, turning to face me. I looked down saddened by his words but I knew we had to lie.

"Right..." she trailed off, 'And Elizabeth, why were you caught getting rather close to Mr Sykes? Care to explain why? And don't even think about looking at him" she spat. I knew I had to tell her. It would be the only way she would let us both out of here alive for fuck sake.

"I-I have leukemia" I sighed, gaining a sigh from Nathan. Mrs Lee raised an eyebrow.

"Stop lieing Elizabeth, this is a serious matter!" I stood up aggressively.

"She's telling the truth" he defended.

"This is a serious matter! Don't you get it? I'm dieing for christ sake, I have leukaemia! The only person I told was my form teacher, and now I regret telling you, you're vile" I spat, before walking out of the room,

'Elizabeth,'

I slammed the door shut before walking out of the college doors. I ran towards the bus stop and stood waiting, tears flowing down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around my waist and sat down, waiting for the ride home.

-----

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"For christ sake Jane, she's telling the truth!" I spat towards her.

"Well I'm sorry but she should watch her temper before I throw her out for good!"

"You're horrible! You want to just throw a seventeen year old who's dieing onto the streets do you? You make me sick!" I grabbed my bag before storming out of the room, looking around for Liz. I couldn't see her. I knew it would be too suspicious to go and find her, so I left her be. I walkes back to my classroom to continue as normal. I thought she was best to be left alone for now.

------

1.2K THANKYOU SO MUCH ILY:3

if it gets to 1.3k ill update again,

COMMENT VOTE SHARE ETC THANKYOU